• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Electrophile

3/5 GDT: Red Wings 5, Predators 2

Rate this topic

Since the board was down at the time and we couldn't have our regular GDT, I figured.....why not talk about it here.

http://sports.yahoo....?gid=2010030505

Helm had 2 goals, Pavs had a goal and an assist and Howard looked good. Discuss. :-P

Edited by Electrophile

Guest mindfly

Yep played good about 90% of the game... holmstrom looked awesome i thought...and i think they should stick with lebda-lilja pairing even though they were on the ice for 1 or 2 goals... ericsson must get his s*** straight.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

OMG WINGS SUCK!!!! GET RID OF DATSYUK!!!! TRADE FRANZEN!!!! FIRE BABCOCK!!!!

......oh wait, we won?

(clears throat) ......how am i supposed to have a virtual meltdown if we won? :cool:

Guest Howard He Do It?!

That move from Dats was absolutely sick. Helm finally got the concrete out of his gloves and Howard had a solid game. Much better effort tonight.

I loved the intensity we had in the first.... we slowed down a little but with a 4-0 lead... obviously we are going to let of the gas a little because we don't have a kill mentality....

SIGH... Calgary up 4-1.... wanted a big L for them tonight to give us some breathing room....

Wow, we win a big game, and yet there's only 4 posts about it.

What ungrateful bastard fans you all are.

LGW wouldn't let me sign in until just now (can't blame it, I wouldn't let me sign in either, if I had my way)

I loved the intensity we had in the first.... we slowed down a little but with a 4-0 lead... obviously we are going to let of the gas a little because we don't have a kill mentality....

SIGH... Calgary up 4-1.... wanted a big L for them tonight to give us some breathing room....

f*** I knew it.

"Fatso" has lost many games now that the Wings needed him to win against the West. Also, Calgary always wins when we win.

This should be freaking comical, but it's getting kind of old being able to predict this s***.

I guess we shouldn't feel bad about losing the Vancouver game, because had we won, Calgary would have won also. Thus it's no harm no foul. That is sadly the most logical explanation right now for these patterns.

how bout that lebda over ericsson. maybe its a good thing we didnt get rid of him huh.

good game. good win. where was this datsyuk all season? anyone notice he goes balls out first period then kind of blends in the rest of the game?

bertuzzi put onto the 3rd line..williams looks pretty good with zetterberg

keep it going wings lets rack up some more wins

how bout that lebda over ericsson. maybe its a good thing we didnt get rid of him huh.

good game. good win. where was this datsyuk all season? anyone notice he goes balls out first period then kind of blends in the rest of the game?

bertuzzi put onto the 3rd line..williams looks pretty good with zetterberg

keep it going wings lets rack up some more wins

Sad but true.

We looked much better without Ericsson, although Rafalski may be competing with him in terms of screwing up and turning pucks over at will.

Helm is becoming one of mt favorite players. Works hard and what speed!

You gotta love his SHG, the play is not over until the whistle blows. Miss the first shot? Just skate some more, regain the puck and voila!