• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/9 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I used to see all these pro athletes who are just obviously in it for the money and didn't give a s*** about their team or fans at all. And I used to think "Wow, I'm so lucky to be a Wings fan. My team is not like this at all." I'm really starting to doubt this now. This team does not care one bit about playoffs.

I'm starting to wish we don't make the playoffs because we're going to get stomped anyway. Why not just rest for a whole offseason and get ready for next year? :blush: It's just way too close now, we don't get a point out of the next two games and you can stick a fork in 'em.

Well if you like roller coasters then I guess we are all cheering for the right team because this has been one helluva roller coaster ride this year. Lets just hope the roller coaster doesn't completely de rail !

For Christ sake, Calgary lost like 10 out of ******* 12 and they're STILL ahead of us. We needed this game and as usual this year we coughed it up.

What's the difference between these pinhead comments and people who boo their team at a game?

In fact, I don't talk s*** about them. Keep your comments to things you can actually back up as fact.

I sacrificed my first born on an alter made of Red Wings paraphernalia, then I drank the ceremonial wine while eating little caesars, I then chanted the hymn of april in the D, have proved my fanhood to you yet, oh wise one?

Why is it that when they mention some statistic favoring the Wings, it backfires? Like, Iginla hasn't scored against the Wings in like 20 games. I knew when they said that he was going to score. Please stop announcing statistics like that lol!

cool 3rd period fail :thumbup:

like i said this team cannot put 3 in a row together unless it is in the L column

they just don't have any killer instinct when they get a PP with the lead they just throw it away and try to hold on instead of getting after it

right now teams like Calgary, St. Louis and Anaheim want it more, Wings just look like they want the playoffs off and it looks like that is what they will get, enjoy the golfing

I sacrificed my first born on an alter made of Red Wings paraphernalia, then I drank the ceremonial wine while eating little caesars, I then chanted the hymn of april in the D, have proved my fanhood to you yet, oh wise one?

:lol:

Guest mindfly

Does anyone else think Howard is too gassed and has played well more games than he can handle?

He's been very poor lately and is giving up too many key goals.

Me 2, but do you wanna put osgood in there when the pucks go through him literally (samuelsson's goal etc) ha ha.. don't think so!

What's the difference between these pinhead comments and people who boo their team at a game?

What I'm saying is that all these teams we're battling with play like s*** and when we have a chance to gain ground we never do. What was it, December when we last won more than two in a row? Also, I will be in that building Monday to cheer them until I get hoarse.

I'm starting to wish we don't make the playoffs because we're going to get stomped anyway. Why not just rest for a whole offseason and get ready for next year? :blush: It's just way too close now, we don't get a point out of the next two games and you can stick a fork in 'em.

Blasphemy!

Does anyone else think Howard is too gassed and has played well more games than he can handle?

Yes. I think some of his rebound issues are directly due to being extremely tired.

The same thing occurred with Steve Mason last year and he ended up with Mono at one point.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Jimmy played well tonight. The first goal was a perfect shot, the second goal did come off of a rebound, but there wasn't a defender around to tie up Iginla or sweep the rebound and the third goal was sheer dumb luck. Jimmy played well enough to allow this team to win but they s*** the bed again.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

For rep points? Looks like we're at 2 right now, I'll take the over.

I count 3. Leadership thread, 2nd line thread and lost goals thread.

Me 2, but do you wanna put osgood in there when the pucks go through him literally (samuelsson's goal etc) ha ha.. don't think so!

So you really think Howard can play the next 16 games in a row, as well as the 6 straight he's already played?

Why is it that when they mention some statistic favoring the Wings, it backfires? Like, Iginla hasn't scored against the Wings in like 20 games. I knew when they said that he was going to score. Please stop announcing statistics like that lol!

Our own announcers jinxed us? :ranting:

No need to prove your fanhood to me. I guess the mob mentality here is to be a fan only when they WIN............if they blow a game during the stretch run........however.......let's just bash and trash their asses, right? Now I understand what it means to be a Wings' fan.