• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/9 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

So you really think Howard can play the next 16 games in a row, as well as the 6 straight he's already played?

I love Jimmy, but the answer is no. It is obvious he is tired and being overworked due to poor defense and the terrible mishandling of the goaltender situation. But can we really bring in Ozzie who is ice cold and needs time to warm up? It's one big cluster f*** and I blame Babcock.

I love Jimmy, but the answer is no. It is obvious he is tired and being overworked due to poor defense and the terrible mishandling of the goaltender situation. But can we really bring in Ozzie who is ice cold and needs time to warm up? It's one big cluster f*** and I blame Babcock.

Bandwagon :P

Jimmy played well tonight. The first goal was a perfect shot, the second goal did come off of a rebound, but there wasn't a defender around to tie up Iginla or sweep the rebound and the third goal was sheer dumb luck. Jimmy played well enough to allow this team to win but they s*** the bed again.

I think Howards horrible rebound control cost us 2 goals. Other then that Cleary is horribly overpaid. For those who hate Flips contract; should be sick over Cleary's he has done absolutley nothing. Also what the f*** does Zetterberg think he's doing, he was supposed to be the hardworker and some even thought the next stevie, LOL I never would see this from Yzerman. Then you say this team has no heart look no further then Jason Williams; when you sign him you are basically just half assing yoru job. Ericsson looked good tonight though, so did Datsyuk and Lidstrom have that going for us :). OH and put in Ozzy ******* a babcock.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Bandwagon :P

Sorry. I forgot that the truth makes you a bandwagon fan. :hehe:

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I think Howards horrible rebound control cost us 2 goals. Other then that Cleary is horribly overpaid. For those who hate Flips contract; should be sick over Cleary's he has done absolutley nothing. Also what the f*** does Zetterberg think he's doing, he was supposed to be the hardworker and some even thought the next stevie, LOL I never would see this from Yzerman. Then you say this team has no heart look no further then Jason Williams; when you sign him you are basically just half assing yoru job. Ericsson looked good tonight though, so did Datsyuk and Lidstrom have that going for us :). OH and put in Ozzy ******* a babcock.

I think only the second goal can be attributed to bad rebound control, but to reiterate, there was not a defender in site and Iginla was all alone. Bad effort all around.

No need to prove your fanhood to me. I guess the mob mentality here is to be a fan only when they WIN............if they blow a game during the stretch run........however.......let's just bash and trash their asses, right? Now I understand what it means to be a Wings' fan.

They don't need me for emotional support, they aren't my wife. By purchasing their goods I have a right to ***** via an anonymous message board.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Everyone has a different definition of what a fan is. Some fans will follow blindly and not complain, some will complain no matter what and others are a mix of the two. Everyone is different and there is no right or wrong definition of what a fan is. Let's just leave it at that.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Every has a different definition of what a fan is. Some fans will follow blindly and not complain, some will complain no matter what and others are a mix of the two. Everyone is different and there is no right or wrong definition of what a fan is. Let's just leave it at that.

This.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

That pretty much sums it up for most of the 3rd period.

It's sad to say, but it is true. In one of the biggest games of the season the Wings played the worst 3rd period they could. Out shot 15-4 in the 3rd period on home ice in a big game like this is unacceptable and reeks of choking.

Every has a different definition of what a fan is. Some fans will follow blindly and not complain, some will complain no matter what and others are a mix of the two. Everyone is different and there is no right or wrong definition of what a fan is. Let's just leave it at that.

I'm a Wings fan sadly becoming a bi-curious Pens fan.

:ph34r:

They don't need me for emotional support, they aren't my wife. By purchasing their goods I have a right to ***** via an anonymous message board.

Sure.......just as every other pinhead who buys a red and white wife beater with a wheeled wing on the front has that right to. I bet any of the players who happen to stumble onto this forum love reading this s*** too. Makes 'em appreciate such a dedicated fan base.

Sure.......just as every other pinhead who buys a red and white wife beater with a wheeled wing on the front has that right to. I bet any of the players who happen to stumble onto this forum love reading this s*** too. Makes 'em appreciate such a dedicated fan base.

Yeah, I'm sure they give a f***.

If they don't care to play hard every game, why should we be positive about them every game?

Guest Howard He Do It?!

A fan base can be mad after watching a poor 3rd period effort that lead to a loss. You have no right to call out other fans for doing so. Not everyone has the same definition of fan as you do.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Yeah, I'm sure they give a f***.

If they don't care to play hard every game, why should we be positive about them every game?

Now we know why they suck in 3rd periods. They are too busy reading LGW.

A fan base can be mad after watching a poor 3rd period effort that lead to a loss. You have no right to call out other fans for doing so. Not everyone has the same definition of fan as you do.

Exactly. If you're not mad as a fan right now, I have to question why.