• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/13 GDT: Sabres 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Say hello to "Jonathan" from me, ha ha.

Will do! It's Johan Andreas Valtteri Jonathan. He doesn't answer to it yet, but hopefully he'll answer to Johan soon.

Poo! They score. Push 'em, boys!

Guest mindfly

Really unacceptable goal, but those are the ones that will go in once in a while with Howard in the net

Really unacceptable goal, but those are the ones that will go in once in a while with Howard in the net

He's young. He'll continue to learn the pace in the next few years and hopefully those goals will become more sparse. That being said, Miller's one of the best in the world, and that poke check was a ridiculous decision given the angle Eaves had on that goal. Point is, they all make mistakes, but atleast our goalie isn't getting paid anywhere near where Miller is.

I am trying to get NHL center ICE on comcast and they can't seem to do it. Anyone else have this issue? They are "working" on it right now, but say that they can't find the package, that their system is not updated!

Nice to get a PP, but bad time for it. Penalties that overlap periods essentially waste 15 seconds of potential offense.

End of my Debbie Downer post. :D

Really? I kind of like it when they do. That way your PP guys get a rest and start out with the advantage at the start of the period.

I'm not understanding what you mean by waste of 15 seconds. What am I missing?

I am trying to get NHL center ICE on comcast and they can't seem to do it. Anyone else have this issue? They are "working" on it right now, but say that they can't find the package, that their system is not updated!

That sucks SO bad. I feel for them.