• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/26 GDT: Wild 2 at Red Wings 6

Rate this topic

4 straight wins, first time this season, the wings are getting hot at the right time, great day to be a wings fan. Now lets back it up with #5 tomorrow!

Guest mindfly

4 straight wins, first time this season, the wings are getting hot at the right time, great day to be a wings fan. Now lets back it up with #5 tomorrow!

2nd time, they had a 4game winning streak in mid december, the 7-4 win versus the ducks were one of the 4

It kind of looks like the top two scoring lines are competing with each other. One night the Zetterberg line takes up the three stars. The next game the Datsyuk line takes up the three stars. Hope they keep it going. Bragging rights are very important in the locker room.

Just to let you guys know I am the reason Franzen played so well tonight. I was in the front row and was wearing my "FEED THE MULE" shirt and told my friend that Franzen was going to score two tonight. He did.

Also here is me after Franzen scores: 78977262.jpg

Haha. Nice. :thumbup:

Just got back from the game, fantastic. Wings pretty much had their way with Minnesota from the start of the 2nd period on.

Agreed! I hope your girlfriend had a good time at her first game. It was indeed a great win for them so by gawd, she should be impressed! :D

Just to let you guys know I am the reason Franzen played so well tonight. I was in the front row and was wearing my "FEED THE MULE" shirt and told my friend that Franzen was going to score two tonight. He did.

Butofcourse! Nicely done and thanks for your efforts on their behalves! Ya did good! :thumbup:

Two things:

1. How do you get such awesome seats!?!

2. Your avatar is lies! Pure lies! I was lead to believe that you briefly played Batman. :(