• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crotty99

Red Wings Scoring Title

Rate this topic

Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg are both equal with 69 points so far.

Dats has lead the wings for the past four years in points.

Will this finally be Zetterberg's year?

Edited by crotty99

It would be fitting if they ended up sharing the scoring lead. Since the lockout, they've always been 1A and 1B among on our team's forward corps.

Hopefully they can both crack 70 tomorrow.

After that, it's just about winning the title that matters.

Edited by AIK'91

Dats tends to open up vs Chicago, so my money's on him. Maybe he'll get a gust of wind or something.

Right.....there! :lol:

A tie would be awesome, assuming the tie is atleast 70.

I think i want Dats to win it again. Its amazing how close he is to 30 goals. I remember reading an interview someone posted on here about pavel wanting to get 30 again, no way I thought he would even get close at the time....then he learnt how to shoot to the very top shelve.

I think i want Dats to win it again. Its amazing how close he is to 30 goals. I remember reading an interview someone posted on here about pavel wanting to get 30 again, no way I thought he would even get close at the time....then he learnt how to shoot to the very top shelve.

After watching him play lately, imagine having to defend him. Before, you knew he could easily deke you silly. Now, he might just snipe it right by you.

I honestly never thought he would be able to shoot like this. It just goes to show how hard the guy works in practice.

Zetterberg hasn't scored in 8 games. You'd think that he's due for one.

At the same time, who knows what the minute distribution will be like? Will Babs play Pav and Z the usual 20+ minutes or will he rest them a little bit?

It also depends on how the team wants to approach the game. Will they use this game against the Hawks as a means to go into the playoffs with a little more fire and inspiration? Or will it just be like a practice for them?

At the same time, who knows what the minute distribution will be like? Will Babs play Pav and Z the usual 20+ minutes or will he rest them a little bit?

This is a very good question.

I hope that he plays them like normal for 2 reasons.

1. Tomorrows game could be a big statement game for the Wings. Hawks are on cloud 9 at the moment, I'd like to let them know who's boss.

2. I'd much prefer Phoenix over the Canucks.

Except the player you'd think would have more goals actually has more assists and vice versa. What an odd year for Wings fans.

Yes indeed. Strange times.

I'm happy though :)

Couldn't be more excited for the playoffs. Will be cool to be a bit of a dark horse.