• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

1,225 posts in this topic

I think the thoughts in their head's are like they would be so happy going home from phoenix tied 1-1... but sacrifice more and they could be up 2-0.. are they willing to do that or are they pleased with 1-1... im not sure... hockey psychology...

Edited by mindfly

It feels so weird to be starting a playoff series on the road. In the first round no less.

Also, in the last two years, we went up 2-0 in all but one playoff series.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Let's get excited..

Awesome! Amazing how some rock music and a goal-scoring montage can get people all worked up for a game, isn't it? Like I wasn't antsy enough for 10PM before! :D

Awesome! Amazing how some rock music and a goal-scoring montage can get people all worked up for a game, isn't it? Like I wasn't antsy enough for 10PM before! :D

welcome to LGW!

(:

Any know if the game is on fox sports detroit or do we have to listen to versus. I've read conflicting reports.

My DVR programming guide is showing the game on FSD and VS. Checked FSD's site and they are listing it as being shown on their network.

KATIEBARTHEDOOR24 likes this

My DVR programming guide is showing the game on FSD and VS. Checked FSD's site and they are listing it as being shown on their network.

Shnoogins. :clap:

Edited by KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

Is it really only on Versus? I thought exclusive broadcasting rights for NBC/Versus don't normally start till the Conference Finals? If that is the case, wow I'm pissed.

Gary Bettmen claiming the NHL is better off being the number one priority on Versus rather than the 4th or 5th option on ESPN, is like having a trailer trash wife claming she has it better than the 4th wife of the Sultan of Dubai

I will take Mickey and Ken over anyone for at least a few more games. Only 7 and a half hours til puck drop!

Notice in the video that was posted that when the Wings score a goal in Phoenix's rink, half the people jump up and cheer!'

Go Wings!

Bettman is likely paying people to attend tonight's game and pretend they are Coyotes fans. Coyotes jerseys will be handed out when you get your free tickets. Free beer also. This is the REAL reason why people will be at the game cheering for the Coyotes.

Edited by Hatethedrake!
NvrFrgtRussian5 likes this

Stopping in to wish you guys luck. Phoenix has a tough squad but I think the Wings should be able to take them out. Hopefully our teams can meet somewhere down the line. Enjoy the playoffs, there's nothing like it.