• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings4Life19

Dave Strader

Rate this topic

is it just me or will you be a little upset if they have dave strader do play-by-play for the games on NBC or VS(if you didnt know he does all the coyotes games on FSN arizona) if he does wouldnt it only be fair if they put Mickey Redmond with him to do the color commentary?(only for the games FSN Det isnt doing) and seeing as how the two of them worked together calling wings games for a while they know they have some chemistry. just my $0.02

I wouldn't be upset, but I would like to see the Dave and Mickey team re-united for a game on NBC as a one time thing, that'd be kinda cool... with that said, Ken Daniels is as good as they get, so any national broadcast pales in comparison to what we get throughout the year on FSN anyway...

I wouldn't be upset, but I would like to see the Dave and Mickey team re-united for a game on NBC as a one time thing, that'd be kinda cool... with that said, Ken Daniels is as good as they get, so any national broadcast pales in comparison to what we get throughout the year on FSN anyway...

It'd be fun to hear Mick and Strader together again. But I don't mind about the VS or NBC games because Strader is as professional as they come, not to mention he has history with the Wings from calling their games, so it's probably a wash.

Honestly I think he is better than Daniels. Don't get me wrong, Daniels isn't bad, I just think Strader is one of the best guys out there. Maybe it's partly because I grew up listening to him call Wings games, who knows.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

It'd be fun to hear Mick and Strader together again. But I don't mind about the VS or NBC games because Strader is as professional as they come, not to mention he has history with the Wings from calling their games, so it's probably a wash.

Honestly I think he is better than Daniels. Don't get me wrong, Daniels isn't bad, I just think Strader is one of the best guys out there.

I think Strader is great, but I think Daniel's is top 2, whereas Strader is top 5 in my books...

if I had to rate play-by-play guys, I'd go:

1. Bob Cole

2. Ken Daniels

3. Doc Emrick

4. Dave Strader

5. Jim Hughson

the only thing that i am upset by is that i am worried that he will be biased towards the dogs because he works for them. even though he used to do the wings games and is very professional he has to be pulling for the team that, if they win, he will continue to be paid by them through the second round.

It took me a long time getting over losing both Dave Strader and Bruce Martin. I don't care if he has some bias towards the Yotes it will still be fun to hear him call a Wings game again. It could be worse, we could've got stuck with that little wormboy on VS who does those demonic voices. I can't stand that little sh##!

I think Strader is great, but I think Daniel's is top 2, whereas Strader is top 5 in my books...

1. Bob Cole

2. Ken Daniels

3. Doc Emrick

4. Dave Strader

5. Jim Hughson

Cole? Is this 1995?

It took me a long time getting over losing both Dave Strader and Bruce Martin. I don't care if he has some bias towards the Yotes it will still be fun to hear him call a Wings game again. It could be worse, we could've got stuck with that little wormboy on VS who does those demonic voices. I can't stand that little sh##!

You don't miss Mike Goldberg?

1. Bob Cole

2. Ken Daniels

3. Doc Emrick

4. Dave Strader

5. Jim Hughson

cole and emerick are garbage, cole is older than time and doc doesn't know anything about hockey besides college and the devils