• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWingAbner

So....San Jose is a different team....

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

McLellan is a good coach. He just can't get Thornton, Marleau or Heatley to compete hard enough. But no one has been able to that in the playoffs. Boston knew all about JT before anyone else did and dealt him to the Sharks. Marleau was stripped of his captaincy for a reason. He folds like a cheap suit in big games. Heatley had a decent playoff run in 2007 but was nowhere to be found versus Anaheim in the Cup Final. I'd get rid of these 3 plus Nabokov and re-build the team. Clear all kinds of cap space and have better overall depth plus some good draft picks. Rob Blake needs to retire.

^^^ This. Good post.

I watch alot of the Sharks since I'm close to the West coast. I really thought they'd lucked out drawing the Avs this year and would easily take care of business. They are lucky as s*** to be tied 1-1. That penalty in OT on Foote was lame - they got that one handed to them.

As the above poster stated, JT, Marleau and Heatley area all playoff frauds. I wouldn't want any of them on my team. I used to really like Marleau too but his lack of clutch in the post season kind of soured me. Nabokov - kind of like the guy - but just not a good PO goalie.

Yes it would be good to get Todd back in Detroit. Obviously though the losing has nothing to do with Wilson or Todd - it's the cast of characters. I suspect they will pull out round 1 only by virtue of playing such an inferior opponent - but I don't see them making it out of the West....

If this series goes 6 - which it is looking like - I might have to go to game 6 here in Denver and taunt the Sharks - lol.