• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

I love those rare playoff games that the Wings just dominate and I can relax and enjoy the show. I also gotta say that in Bryzgalov I've never seen a goalie let in 6 goals and still have one heck of a game!

LOL is anyone watching the VS. post-game stuff? Pav looks so uncomfortable talking to Lindsay Soto. He keeps looking around, perhaps for Hank?

Haaaaank.

This might be the only time I am sad I am watching FSD over VS.

s***ty call.

Yes.it.was. It was the worst call of the evening. Ericsson's stick was being held and the idiot ref who called it was behind the two of 'em. I wondered what the hell the ref/linesman was doing who could actually see the play. jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzusssss... :angry:

Amazingly dominant performance.

Why couldn't we have played like that in Game 7 of the SCF. :(

I couldn't help think that. Realistically though, the Pens were a much better team than this Yotes team, plus the wings were struggling with injuries.

bleccch - I know the game is over, but it just seems insulting to the NHL for the guys on Versus to be doing promos for the NBA D-League on the hockey broadcast [not to mention the Nightmare On Elm Street segment they did the other day].

Well, the Wings better come out on fire, because this will be the most physical game of the series, Doan or no Doan. Expect mega crashing and banging the first period. Now that their season is also on the line, the Wings should play with a lot more determination. I think the key is obviously to score first, otherwise the chances of them winning drop dramatically.

'Course, I predicted all this already, in the "Predictions for this series" thread, when they were down 2 games to 1:

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:27 AM

My prediction is the road team wins all the last games - Wings in 7!

:sly:

Damn, I'm good...

I like the new playoff slogan, taken from the VS. announcer...

FEAR THE WING

Edited by Quadnational