• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

That is true, all of it.

However, what is also true is the Sharks have about 1000000000x the offensive talent Phoenix did.

True... but if the Wings can stay out of the box, I'd argue they probably wouldnt be down in this series.

I might be wrong, but judging by one replay... It seems Dats really got him there. First penalty I thought was pretty legit.

I agree. He got shoved in the back. First legit call of the game, though.

Chris

I might be wrong, but judging by one replay... It seems Dats really got him there. First penalty I thought was pretty legit.

Well, if he's going to flop like a fish, they may as well get their 2 minutes worth and hit him for real.

At least we are tied after all of that. Sharks really have it going. Wings really gotta match it. This is a very exciting game.

I wish the refs would call diving. Homer gets cross checked way worse than that all of the time and rarely ever gets called. It's so ridiculous.

Aren't the power plays 3 to 1 now?

I can't wait for Hudler to be back lol

Get Williams & Bertuzzi off this team.

I know Bert won us a few games this year, but this one hand on the stick wrap around thing is annoying.

And does Williams even know what he's doing? You'd think getting benched would light a fire under his ass..Nope!

did stuart just get a penalty? The ref came over and seemed to signal something, I really hope not.

I believe he did.

NM, it was Marleau for boarding

Edited by jdwheelz

Good first period. Mighta been another swan act by our boy Devin, on an uncharacteristic move by Dats, but Wings gotta stay outta the box regardless. But I like where the Wings are after one. Gotta pull this one out. LGW

post script

top *** shot by dats was nasty...he's getting better at that every day i swear