• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

1,243 posts in this topic

Why was Abdelkader's line out there against the Thornton line several times? That shouldn't happen Babs.

I'm happy with a tie-game after that 1st period though. Sharks look good, but they have to slow down in the 2nd and 3rd..right?

2nd will start 4-on-4, Marleau in the box for boarding.

ah very nice, I thought it was on stuart.

Both goals on Nabokov looked a wee bit shaky. I like that. And even though we're not winning a whole lot of faceoffs now we're screening Nabby more. That's always a good thing. Cleary looks good. Even Ericcson had two good shots on net. It ain't all bad.

You can't. There are too many to count.

bahahaha so true, and i couldnt make a compilation of all the missed calls like the lidstrom cut or franzen cut cause theres too many too.

We are very lucky to be tied after that period. Hopefully we come out a lot better for the second period. At the same time, the refs are too much apart of this game. Swollow the damn whistle unless its a legit penalty.

Per espn.com Marleau got the boarding penalty

Word. 4 on 4 baby!

Woa.....who was that who took a swipe at Price during the Montreal/Pittsburgh game?

nabokov dive, this team is such a soccer club. the nhl needs to review all of these plays and fine players who dive. at least that discourages them from continuing to do it. and it gives bad press and rep for the player.

can't wait to see the replay on this one

WHAT replay? :ranting: The only one I've seen is the one on Dats and it looked legit. But he should have hit him SO much harder. :ph34r:

Am I the only one who immediately thinks of Crank That Soulja Boy every time someone dives? It's almost like the the dance lol.

Am I the only one who immediately thinks of Crank That Soulja Boy every time someone dives? It's almost like the the dance lol.

YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

I am developing a dislike for the Sharks.

I have my TV on Versus, but I think I'm picking up San Jose's feed for some reason :ph34r:

Only way to go with the VS a-holes is muted.

I mean this with all due respect (by which I mean none), but it is my hope that Joe Pavelski was fornicated by a stallion during the first intermission.

hopefully Babs threw some chairs in the locker room to wake up the team.......

GO WINGS!!!

I mean this with all due respect (by which I mean none), but it is my hope that Joe Pavelski was fornicated by a stallion during the first intermission.

me too, me too.

Can we seriously get someone to actually hit Devin Bitchagucci? Give him a reason for flopping?

Can we seriously get someone to actually hit Devin Bitchagucci? Give him a reason for flopping?

Devin Setacoochi.

LOL, Vs. waxing how SJ is getting screwed by the calls....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: