• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SwedeLundin77

JODY SHELLEY

Rate this topic

The Boogaard Datsyuk training camp thing is pretty overrated. Its not even Datsyuks camp, he is just a mentor for the kids there. But go ahead, give Boogaard all the credit in the world for going to a childrens hockey camp where Datsyuk plays a minor role.

For the epicness of the entire Wild arena chanting Boogeymans name alone in 07. After Anaheim was jumping all the Wild players. Here's a youtube of the chant, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5YJQFxqCE

what happened after was Boogard running around and cheap shotting every Ducks player until one finally stepped up to the bell (I think it was May)

The Boogaard Datsyuk training camp thing is pretty overrated. Its not even Datsyuks camp, he is just a mentor for the kids there. But go ahead, give Boogaard all the credit in the world for going to a childrens hockey camp where Datsyuk plays a minor role.

What about Datsyuk saying he'd like to have Boogard play here?

My prediction is that the Wings will get an AHL-level midheavy fighter or two for camp and then, like Kenny actually said, fit them in if they fit in.

"You'd like to bring in a Brad May or an Aaron Downey-type player, but if it's not there, it's not there," Holland said. "If we can't fit it in, we would go without it. It's just impossible to address every single need in a cap world."

That, to me, doesn't include the guy with two girl names who wants a million and a half.