• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 Jett1913

Jett1913

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

Blackhawk Fun Fact: Huet is making $1143.30 per minute to do absolutely nothing.

if you're enjoying watching the blackhawks getting dismantled as much as i am, then please make your to http://www.facebook....135140209851050

it's totally dedicated to the destruction of hawkeytown (and the joy that it brings)

#2 Red Wings 2010

Red Wings 2010

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:28 PM

Blackhawk Fun Fact: Huet is making $1143.30 per minute to do absolutely nothing.

if you're enjoying watching the blackhawks getting dismantled as much as i am, then please make your to http://www.facebook....135140209851050

it's totally dedicated to the destruction of hawkeytown (and the joy that it brings)

So not only do the chicago blackhawks chant "detroit sucks" when we are not even in their building, they go a step further of jealously and lust, to name their town... "hawkey"town? :zzz:

#3 Jett1913

Jett1913

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:35 PM

So not only do the chicago blackhawks chant "detroit sucks" when we are not even in their building, they go a step further of jealously and lust, to name their town... "hawkey"town? :zzz:

try not to throw up in your mouth when you see this:

http://search.barnes...e/9781600785283

Attached Files

#4 puffy

puffy

Slightly Insane

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:43 PM

I purchased tobacco from a man who looks exactly like the dude in the blackhawks logo today. I was totally tripping out.

In Canada they tax cigarettes to death, so we must resort to buying it from the reserves.

#5 Jett1913

Jett1913

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:49 PM

I purchased tobacco from a man who looks exactly like the dude in the blackhawks logo today. I was totally tripping out.

In Canada they tax cigarettes to death, so we must resort to buying it from the reserves.

that's the hawks' logo's job in the off season

#6 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,280 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

Imitation is the best compliment. Thanks, Chicago.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#7 Jett1913

Jett1913

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:57 PM

To provide puffy cheap smokes? Geez I figure after winning a Stanley Cup he would have something better to do ;)

nah. after they won, he had to be traded to atlanta (the cap is a *****) ... he's keeping his summer job just in case things don't work out

#8 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:03 PM

Who allowed this? I'm not joking either, this is a little f***ed up! Hackeytown?? For god sakes they changed one letterPosted Image......

..........Posted Image

...............Always will always will be!
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#9 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,280 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:05 PM

Who allowed this? I'm not joking either, this is a little f***ed up! Hackeytown?? For god sakes they changed one letterPosted Image......

..........Posted Image

...............Always will always will be!

Maybe next they will put "Hawkeytown" at center ice at the UC.

"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#10 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:06 PM

Maybe next they will put "Hawkeytown" at center ice at the UC.

Posted ImageI would be sooo mad lol...though Im sure if Bettman gets his way it'll be there...

Edited by 13dangledangle, 16 July 2010 - 11:08 PM.

#11 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:10 PM

Imitation is the best compliment. Thanks, Chicago.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's like the Blackhawks are our jealous little brothers.
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#12 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,280 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:12 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. It's like the Blackhawks are our jealous little brothers.

The annoying little brother that tries but can't quite be like the big brother. I remember they even started blasting their goal horn 3 times instead of once. I wonder what other team they got that idea from?

#13 Jett1913

Jett1913

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:13 PM

Posted ImageI would be sooo mad lol...though Im sure if Bettman gets his way it'll be there...

well, let's see... Red home sweaters? yep. white road sweaters? yep. Scotty Bowman? yep. Hossa and his butt monkey, Kopecky? yep... ok, this is getting annoying... Hockeytown rip off? YEP. The Stanley Cup? ...sadly, yes... if that isn't proof of a third rate detroit knockoff, then i don't know what is!

Edited by Jett1913, 16 July 2010 - 11:15 PM.

#14 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:16 PM

"Hawkeytown" is what someone from New England sounds like when they say "Hockeytown".

The annoying little brother that tries but can't quite be like the big brother. I remember they even started blasting their goal horn 3 times instead of once. I wonder what other team they got that idea from?

Just like when Pedro Martinez called the Yankees his Daddy. We should start chanting, "Who's your Daddy" when the Hawks are in town.
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#15 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:17 PM

<br />&quot;Hawkeytown&quot; is what someone from New England sounds like when they say &quot;Hockeytown&quot;.<br /><br /><br />Just like when Pedro Martinez called the Yankees his Daddy. We should start chanting, &quot;Who's your Daddy&quot; when the Hawks are in town.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

LOL

#16 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,280 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:17 PM

well, let's see... Red home sweaters? yep. white road sweaters? yep. Scotty Bowman? yep. Hossa and his butt monkey, Kopecky? yep... ok, this is getting annoying... Hockeytown rip off? YEP. The Stanley Cup? ...sadly, yes... if that isn't proof of a third rate detroit knockoff, then i don't know what is!

Even better example of a little brother trying but failing to copy the big brother - Hossa and Kopecky.

#17 HockeyTownHouligan

HockeyTownHouligan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:24 PM

I can't wait for the next hawks, wings game at the joe so i can just yell s*** at chi town fans. Hawkeytown is the lamest excuse for a name that i can think of. You don't see boston doing that or montreal or even boston doing that to montreal. Or see the Rangers do that to any other original six team. It just salavates with envy from their fans. It's like the rivalry between state and michigan (although I'm a state fan) Michigan fans could really care less if they lose to state cause they want to beat ohio state(sucks) so bad.

#18 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:26 PM

Even better example of a little brother trying but failing to copy the big brother - Hossa and Kopecky.

Huh? Hossa with his one Cup, or Kopey with his two? Kopey won one with his "big brother", you know?

You don't see boston doing that or montreal or even boston doing that to montreal.

But does Boston do that?
*this space for rent*

#19 Jett1913

Jett1913

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:58 PM

oh, a friend of mine made this for me... it's a play on their One Goal slogan

Attached Files

Edited by Jett1913, 16 July 2010 - 11:59 PM.

#20 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,280 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:34 AM

oh, a friend of mine made this for me... it's a play on their One Goal slogan

:thumbup: