• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Kids drop the gloves and are ready to fight

Rate this topic

Youth usa hockey follows differant set of rules then AAA hockey. Yes in AAA hockey there is a much less sever puneshmet for fighting then regular house hockey that folows uas hockey and MAHA rules as well. Wingdiehard beat me posting usa rule book

Yea I'm pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about. In any AAA hockey you are allowed to fight (obviously there are penalties). Travel leagues A AA etc it is the more strict penalties but still never a match penalty. The only places i have seen where fighting is looked down on majorly is at the high school level. This is only because the high schools are liable in some way for the health of the kids out there and no schools wants to have a bad rep in that area. The person who quoted the rule book shows the usa hockey rules, which there isn't even a mention of a match penalty. The only match penalties i've heard of are when the player is physically endangering a kids life and that doesn't include fighting. Using your skate to kick or slice someone is an example. Also racial slurs can be cause for a match penalty.

there's your enforcer kenny

get er done!

They could stretch his contract out for 30 years and he would still retire before 40 (so no CBA worries). Front load it and the $750k for the last decade, you'd get an insanely low cap hit. :yowza: