• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official Detroit Lions thread

Rate this topic

So the Lions led the opponent through the whole game and didn't choke at the end.  Is this possible?  Do other teams do this?  Perhaps it is a strategy we should employ along with our usual waiting until the last minute to mount an impossible comeback. 

Dear Lions,

Thank you for beating the Vikings.  My Vikings-fan friend and I had a pride bet. 
Had the Lions lost, I would have had to say, "May the Force be with you" to every customer the next shift I work.

Sincerely, Lions fan in Vikings territory

tough loss against the Bengals, but, felt the need to comment the following...

how unappreciated was that Ebron Naruto celebration (around 1:01), I mean,  I've never watched it and I immediately recognized it. They most definitely need a Millenial up there in the booth.

tenor.gif

Edited by NerveDamage

For me, it has reached the point where Lions season is officially over and Red Wings season has officially begun. The date changes from year to year, sometimes it's earlier, sometimes it's later, but it always comes around sooner or later. Let's go Wings!

There is hope.

The Lions led the Bears 23-6 after 3 quarters.  The Bears scored 3 touchdowns, and the Lions dropped the tying TD ball in the end zone.  The Lions lost.

Slowly but surely, 2020 is returning to normal.

The Detroit Lions are a professional American football team based in Detroit, Michigan. They are a member of the National Football League (NFL) and beg crunch compete in the league's National Football Conference (NFC) North division.