• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Redwinger19

Red Wings Ticket

Rate this topic

Hey guys,

I just bought tickets to the red wings game vs. Phoenix... And i wanted to make sure that the tickets i bought from a 3rd party site were real. If anyone could send me a pick of a ticket or give me some info on making sure its real that would be terrific!

Thanks,

Redwinger19!

it would probably be easier if you posted a pic of your ticket and tell us what site you got it from. not too many people have their tickets for the regular season yet unless youre a season ticket holder.

There are usually around 3 different styles for tickets I believe:

1) The fancy ones with pictures and are a little bigger, usually season ticket holders.

2) The ones that look like Ticketmaster tickets, smaller and more basic.

3) Printable tickets that come out as a full sheet of paper with a bunch of info it.

At least, those are the ones from my experience!

Thanks for the responses. I can post a pic of it later when i get on my other computer. Its just a really plain looking ticket, but the only thing that i can see is that it has CBJ 9/15/10 on the bottom corner, which seems a little weird to me? but who knows?

I'm no expert, but that looks fake to me.

well that was my first impression, looks really, simple? but i was looking through pics of tickets on google images and saw a few that style... so. im thinking the style is good, and i got it on stub hub, that guarantees all their tickets are authentic...

that ticket looks legit with exception to the misprint with CBJ everywhere for a phoenix game. id call ticketmaster, they may have just f***ed up.

if you got it on stubhub id call them

Edited by Din758

Looks good. I'm guessing that the CBJ is the the person that printed them off and that is the date they were printed. The price is right. It just might be part of the 19 & 9 plan.

Looks good. I'm guessing that the CBJ is the the person that printed them off and that is the date they were printed. The price is right. It just might be part of the 19 & 9 plan.

I was thinking that too, i bought it off of stubhub, which guarantees everything, with a money back guarantee and what not... CBJ i was thinking, Columbus Blue Jakcets? or a guys initials, and the date isn't even in the preseason much less the regular season... I think i'm just worrying for no reason, to save myself the embarrassment... any suggestions on how to verify this?

ya i think hes right about the CBJ thing. im looking at my ticket from the blackhacks game in that style and it looks the exact same and it says KBL where yours says CBJ. you should be straight.

good call lfd

Alright, i appreciate all of your help! Do you think I should call stubhub just to confirm anyway? Im taking my girlfriend for her birthday, so reallllllly want them to be real ;)

i think it would be a waste of 20min