• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CapnSmitty

Jimmy's out w/back spasms, MacDonald recalled

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Osgood just needs to be mediocre and wings will win most of the games, thing is he doesn't even reach mediocrity, he plain out sucks more often than not...

Edited by mindfly

Osgood just needs to be mediocre and wings will win most of the games, thing is he doesn't even reach mediocrity, he plain out sucks more often than not...

Luckily the Yotes have struggled with scoring so far.

I'm worried... Let's just hope our forwards can score 5 or 6 goals this game to cover for the 4+ goals Osgood is sure to allow. If there ever was a time for Osgood to show he can still play good enough for this team its now!

Guest mjtm77

IF I had to bet money I would go with you on that. But Osgood has suprised me before and it looks like he gets a chance to prove it no matter what we say here on LGW. So I hope he proves us all wrong and is suddenly absolutely sick and steals games. Am I betting on it, absolutely not

I hope Janik playes amazing and gets a hattrick while being a plus 5 but its probably not going to happen

per ozzie's twitter

@ChrisOsgood30 all the haters who don't believe i have it anymore can lick my nuts. i got this.

Attaboy Ozzie! Never doubted you for a second!

I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't reading Chris Osgood's actual twitter account.

Ozzie in my humble opinion i think is a goalie who needs to play in a lot of games to get his rhythm i think if he doesnt play a lot as you saw last season and so far this year is when he struggles. Maybe im an idiot but i think if he plays 30 or more games this year and maybe equally splits time with Jimmy, Ozzie will be the old dependable ozzie of 2008 and 09.

Guest Crymson

Relax. Back spasms are often very minor. He's probably being rested as a precautionary measure, as playing while suffering from back spasms can bring on muscle strains.

Must be because of the "hard core" workout the boys have been doing.

Now if we can get Joe Byrd to train them during the offseason as well, we won't have to keep hearing posters like GMR complaining about the lack of enforcers on the team.

That looks like loads of fun, kettlebells are awesome..

Training with kettlebells is really underrated. They're fun, work every part of your body for strength and conditioning, and are much more effective and than the crap you see in commercial gyms. Too bad they're expensive as hell. Kettlebells+olympic free weights > Smith machines or any other fancy gimmicks.

Edited by dropkickshanahans