• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kook_10

Wings to Eastern Conference Someday?

Rate this topic

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No chance, the Wings are the biggest draw in the West. A lot of teams like Phoenix will have even worse attendance problems without the Wings coming to town.

Exactly... win-win, it will finally take those abortions of projects and get them to markets that will welcome them

I thought of this to, but I feel like the team is disciplined enough as it is, or at least they have been in the past. The slow start right now is what usually happens, so I expect them to get on track soon. I don't think they'd be taking any opponent for granted when it counts most.

Question... Apparently the Red Wings organization will be ranked within the top ten on HF... What are they smoking over there?

Question... Apparently the Red Wings organization will be ranked within the top ten on HF... What are they smoking over there?

I don't see anything wrong with that. We just had two Hobey baker guys and a couple guys overseas and in the land to the north are doing well/really well. We're pretty legit for the future, and a lot better off than A LOT of teams. So maybe it's not how stacked we are, but how s***ty the other guys are ha

I don't see anything wrong with that. We just had two Hobey baker guys and a couple guys overseas and in the land to the north are doing well/really well. We're pretty legit for the future, and a lot better off than A LOT of teams. So maybe it's not how stacked we are, but how s***ty the other guys are ha

Yeah sorry I didn't mean that to say the Wings prospect pool is shallow. I'm just surprised that HF is actually putting the Wings within the top ten. Either they got a change in personnel at HF or they were under some kind of substance influence.