• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Kings pursuing Iginla?

Rate this topic

Guest MaltbyistheFuture

It would be. I hope they don't do it though, actually, because the Kings are a good young team right now, and I'd hate to see what they'd give up to bring in Iginla, and at $7 mill a year until 2013.

Thankfully, I'm pretty sure Dean Lombardi agrees with you. It would work for maybe a year/playoff run, but the deal would end up hurting their ability to retain their young players. They would obviously never be stupid enough to let Doughty go for him, but even losing a Dustin Brown or a Jack Johnson for an overpaid and aging Winger would be bad.

As intense as he is, I still just do not get how he cannot temper himself sometimes. Again we saw him wilt. I'm all for passion and being firey, but starting stuff in a 1-goal game late in the tilt when the outcome isn't even close to being decided is not the time I think.

As intense as he is, I still just do not get how he cannot temper himself sometimes. Again we saw him wilt. I'm all for passion and being firey, but starting stuff in a 1-goal game late in the tilt when the outcome isn't even close to being decided is not the time I think.

Aww shucks. Iggy's just being aggressive. We should commend him for what he did in today's games. Poor little feller.

Aww shucks. Iggy's just being aggressive. We should commend him for what he did in today's games. Poor little feller.

Are you Canadian? :hehe:

Iginla seems to have fooled the entire country of Canada into thinking he's such a great guy! I've said it many times here, I think he has one of the worst tempers in the league.

Edited by Barrie