Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

12/27 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 3 (OT)

• Please log in to reply
615 replies to this topic

#41 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:55 PM

We still have Lidstrom, Zetterberg, Franzen, Bertuzzi, Filppula, Kronwall.

We have plenty of skill in the line-up to win this game. We won last night and we won the game where we lost Datsyuk. We will be fine.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#42 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,806 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:56 PM

Ok Wings, let's prevent this from happening tonight.

#43 nate94gt

nate94gt

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:00 PM

Mother f*****.

April in the d commercials.

f***

#44 Namingway

Namingway

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:05 PM

Alright! Let's get #400 for Ozzie already! I know it was a big blow to lose Dats and Cleary but it'll be interesting to see how well the Wings can do without em. We have players like Z, Franzen, Filppula and many others that can step it up at times like these when it matters. Here's to an awesome game!

Red Wings 4 (Zetterberg, Franzen, Lidstrom, Eaves)
Avalanche 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

#45 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:05 PM

I want to see Mursak get a point and watch the boards crash due to Aussie_Wing simultaneously using 25 computers with 25 different screen names to post something over exuberant about Mursak being OV 2.0. :yowza:

:D You know it! :clap:

Go Jan!

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#46 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,825 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:08 PM

The clock is ticking, and as of now we are keeping score...

Game on!

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#47 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:10 PM

Hudler is continuing to earn more ice time? :blink:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#48 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

Anyone watching the game on the Colorado feed? They just had a poll on the best Avs moment vs. the Wings. Avs fans can vote on either Game 1 of the 1996 WFC, Game 6 of the 1996 WCF, Roy vs. Vernon, or Roy vs. Osgood. The moron saying the options said Osgood got wrecked in that fight! :huh:

Idiots!

Edit: With the history of these two teams, it would be great to see Ozzie get #400 vs the Avs.

Edited by Barrie, 27 December 2010 - 09:11 PM.

Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#49 pvilleguru

pvilleguru

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

well, we definitely have a young team tonight.

#50 nate94gt

nate94gt

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Who's the idiot in the hawks clothes and the cute girl with him in the wings gear
Edit: behind babs

#51 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:12 PM

Anyone watching the game on the Colorado feed? They just had a poll on the best Avs moment vs. the Wings. Avs fans can vote on either Game 1 of the 1996 WFC, Game 6 of the 1996 WCF, Roy vs. Vernon, or Roy vs. Osgood. The moron saying the options said Osgood got wrecked in that fight! :huh:

Idiots!

I do think out of the 2 fights Vernon did a better job but I was so proud of Osgood he did a great job on Roy.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#52 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,825 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:12 PM

Idiots!

Edit: With the history of these two teams, it would be great to see Ozzie get #400 vs the Avs.

That fight was definitely more even than the Roy/Vernon fight, but in no way did Ozzie "get wrecked" in his fight. Ozzie had a ton of punches thrown at him, but to me it looked like they either missed or glanced off target. Besides, Ozzie got the takedown at the end.

Damn. Avs grab the early goal.

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#53 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

NOOOO :scared:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#54 syntax

syntax

Join the Empire!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Well.....
The Vladinator He earned the NHL Plus/Minus Award in 1995-96, with a plus/minus difference of plus-60. The +60 has been the highest rating a player has finished with in the past 20 seasons, since Wayne Gretzky finished with a +70 in the 1986-87 NHL season

Pavel Datsyuk > x (where x is the name of any active hockey player)

#55 SuperNovaXll

SuperNovaXll

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,699 posts

Not a good start..
Long Island Wings Fan since 1991

#56 Wingooni_19

Wingooni_19

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 246 posts

NO HD FEED?

#57 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

I do think out of the 2 fights Vernon did a better job but I was so proud of Osgood he did a great job on Roy.

Yea no doubt, but it wasn't like Roy ko'ed Osgood. Roy was the one who hit the ice first.
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#58 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,806 posts

It's going to be a loooonnnnnnng night <_<

#59 Dave

Dave

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:14 PM

well, not the start they wanted...

#60 dragonballgtz

dragonballgtz

Yu-Gi-HOE

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,488 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:14 PM

Move yourf****** feet Detroit. That shift before the goal it looked like Mursak and Miller didn't want to move at all.

Edited by dragonballgtz, 27 December 2010 - 09:15 PM.