• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

What's the deal with Stuart

Rate this topic

Brad Stuart is the bane of my existence. That is all.

Seriously? I'm kind of liking him. He's no Lilja, but he's no Lebda either. He does what he does and, more often than not, does it well.

Sure, there are gaffes. He's not Lidstrom. I think that he is serving us well, albeit quietly. And that's not always bad either.

I think you're outvoted in this one, dude.

I know. And I know I should forgive and forget, but there are just soooo many turnovers or bad plays attributed to Stuart that it seriously seems like he's doing it on purpose. SCF 09, need I say more? I don't dislike him as a person, he seems like a great guy. He's just so FRUSTRATING to watch!! As soon as he starts playing well he makes a bonehead play or does something like break Cleary's ankle. Let's just say my friend and I have an on going joke where Brad Stuart is the cause of everything bad in the world. :P

You guys are crazy, count up 'all those times' Stu makes a mistake and compare them to the pucks he stops on the goal line, literally. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he is definitely better to have out there than Kindl. Nothing against Kindle, he's just no Disco Stu.

And what is the deal with Marian Hossa and the Sedin twins?

Hossa doesn't need you to get hurt. He seems to do it all on his own.

Edited by rrasco