• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Flames 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

I'll be genuinely surprised if a suspension occurs, knowing how "Colie" operates.

Clearly, if Stuart had buckled his chin strap, none of this would have happened...

I'll be genuinely surprised if a suspension occurs, knowing how "Colie" operates.

Fine or ticky tack 1 game break. This league is pathetic. That wasn't a play resultant of speed and slight miscalculation, Stuart was on a tee and that was a dirty, malicious hit.

Because the stream I'm watching is so far behind the game, I keep hoping to see some posts here about someone beating the snot out of Kostopoulos.

So I take it you just started watching the Red Wings. They could literally rape Lidstrom and nobody would do s***

So I take it you just started watching the Red Wings. They could literally rape Lidstrom and nobody would do s***

Hey, I can dream.

It is sad that I couldn't really even think of a name to put in there, so I just put Red Wing. Abby, Eaves, Ericsson. Those guys will go, but they're not exactly gonna beat the snot out of someone.

And before anyone mentions Perry, E used his size to ragdoll him, but he didn't beat the crap out of him.