• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/26 GDT: Devils 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

This game sucks on so many levels. If Green dives one more time, what are the Jersey Boyz gonna come up with other than, "boy, he's really taking a beating"? Methinks they're gonna run out of lies before the night's over. The little wussass oughta have whiplash, kneelash, and buttlash for his chickens*** moves. Meanwhile, even though this game is in Deetroit, we get to listen to Doc and ol' Whoopdeedoo rave about Kovalchuk and friends ad nauseum. I already sent an email to Versus. Good luck on them changing anything, the arrogant idiots. :ranting:

And NO power plays for the Wings. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhh...... <_<

Edited by Vladifan

I know Helm isn't our best finisher, but if anyone has watched him over the past few years and payed attention, his overall skill is just getting better. He is easily one of my favorite players to watch play. I really hope we lock him up for a multi year contract after this year. His offensive game is increasing, can't hit em all :)

I thought that was Adam Oates! That's cool, I met him a couple times waaaayyyyy back.

NHL 94, no one could beat me when I was the Bruins. Adam Oates is my all-time favorite non Red Wing...even though he was for a bit lol.