• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/26 GDT: Devils 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I know Helm isn't our best finisher, but if anyone has watched him over the past few years and payed attention, his overall skill is just getting better. He is easily one of my favorite players to watch play. I really hope we lock him up for a multi year contract after this year. His offensive game is increasing, can't hit em all :)

Amen

I know Helm isn't our best finisher, but if anyone has watched him over the past few years and payed attention, his overall skill is just getting better. He is easily one of my favorite players to watch play. I really hope we lock him up for a multi year contract after this year. His offensive game is increasing, can't hit em all :)

He's becoming a much more complete player. His offensive abilities are really coming out, he's developing better hands, more creativity in the offensive end and he'll be a 40 point player in this league for sure.

Once Detroit starts controlling the play, we will start getting some power plays. refs have called a very good game tonight, no complaints.

Even though we havent had a single powerplay, I have to agree. Not once have I been OMGWTF REF!!!

Once Detroit starts controlling the play, we will start getting some power plays. refs have called a very good game tonight, no complaints.

This. We haven't been getting very many power plays lately because we haven't been very good lately. It has nothing to due with the refs.

F this game, I'm so afraid we're going to lose someone else tonight to injury now. Just forfeit, take the loss we'll probably get anyway, and start over after the All Star break.

Can't believe we haven't had a PP yet. Sad, stupid zebras.