• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/7 GDT: Rangers 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

The feed I'm listening too during the break, they were just saying "They have to sit that guy." "Who?" "The guy in the box, I mean c'mon!" referring to Kindl obviously.

I heard that too. Then they jumped him for being a Wisc. boy. Probably cuz of Ed's Chicago connections.

He hasn't been playing well. I know he's a kid and I'm not giving up on his future, but now is not his time.

In other games, I haven't been this happy the Leafs won in a while. Carolina is one of my favourite east teams so I'd love to see them make the playoffs (obviously nothing to do with 3 finns on the roster *cough*). And the Laughs aren't making the playoffs anyway so don't mind them winning that much :cool:

I heard that too. Then they jumped him for being a Wisc. boy. Probably cuz of Ed's Chicago connections.

He hasn't been playing well. I know he's a kid and I'm not giving up on his future, but now is not his time.

he has been great in stus absence. Ill give him a bad game

Guest scottj

I'd like to thank the red wings fan (he was wearin a hat) at meijers that pushed my car out of the poorly maintained parking lot. Only missed a couple minutes of the second because of him.

Who knew hoon out for a case of molson would bring up such troubles. Id rather he just left me there if I made him miss some of the game.