• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Vladiator

Vladiator

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:42 AM

I was just wondering if anyone is watching this. JR is the new commentator/analyst on this program. It's kind of like NHL2Night when ESPN was running the show but itís an hour long instead of the old half hour program. Maybe a little more interesting to watch now with the trade deadline coming up.

#2 Gordie Howe hat trick

Gordie Howe hat trick

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:51 AM

I watch it every night, but you are correct, it is better now that the deadline is approaching. Other times I find that I can get more information from this board in certain areas...but I still watch it.
"If a guy slashed me, I'd grab his stick, pull him up alongside me and elbow him in the head."

-Gordon "Gordie" Howe-

Overall 3 Gordie Howe hat trick 113 points
2011 playoff pick game

#3 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:45 AM

I have been watching it for highlights and such and it's usually the best thing on tv at the time.

#4 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:17 AM

It's not that good, but it's also not that bad. It's something to pass the time for a while late at night so I approve it.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#5 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:39 AM

It is a little better than otf, though i hate maloney and roenick, they should just keep it milbury, jaffey, and ward
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#6 Gordie Howe hat trick

Gordie Howe hat trick

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:45 AM

It is a little better than otf, though i hate maloney and roenick, they should just keep it milbury, jaffey, and ward

I will say I like Roenick better in the booth than when he was playing though.
"If a guy slashed me, I'd grab his stick, pull him up alongside me and elbow him in the head."

-Gordon "Gordie" Howe-

Overall 3 Gordie Howe hat trick 113 points
2011 playoff pick game

#7 SetecX

SetecX

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:51 AM

I always watch NHL On The Fly on NHL Network so to me Overtime seems redundant and not as good.

#8 Copenhagen848

Copenhagen848

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:34 AM

I pretty much turned it on, then turned it right off when I saw Roenick flapping his arrogant gums....

Edited by Copenhagen848, 22 February 2011 - 10:35 AM.

#9 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:34 AM

No, I have not. It seems easier to get your info from the internet these days.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#10 Nightfall

Nightfall

My goal is to deny yours!

• Gold Booster
  • 3,744 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:52 PM

I always watch NHL On The Fly on NHL Network so to me Overtime seems redundant and not as good.

I agree. I like NHL On the Fly much better.
Christopher Brian Dudek
My Domain

#11 zombi

zombi

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:21 PM

It's not the best show, but it works. Beats watching nothing.

Posted Image