• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Vladiator

NHL Overtime on VS

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if anyone is watching this. JR is the new commentator/analyst on this program. It's kind of like NHL2Night when ESPN was running the show but it’s an hour long instead of the old half hour program. Maybe a little more interesting to watch now with the trade deadline coming up.

I watch it every night, but you are correct, it is better now that the deadline is approaching. Other times I find that I can get more information from this board in certain areas...but I still watch it.

It's not that good, but it's also not that bad. It's something to pass the time for a while late at night so I approve it.

It is a little better than otf, though i hate maloney and roenick, they should just keep it milbury, jaffey, and ward

It is a little better than otf, though i hate maloney and roenick, they should just keep it milbury, jaffey, and ward

I will say I like Roenick better in the booth than when he was playing though.

I pretty much turned it on, then turned it right off when I saw Roenick flapping his arrogant gums....

Edited by Copenhagen848

I always watch NHL On The Fly on NHL Network so to me Overtime seems redundant and not as good.

I agree. I like NHL On the Fly much better.