• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/2 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I believe we were not going to extend a contract to Koper and thought maybe we were unable to afford Sammy has he wanted a pay raise or something along those lines...

Lilja was good at what he did here, PKer and blocked shots... He is missed...

Sorry, that was a bit of a generalization. I never liked either one of them when they were here. I especially don't like them now because Kopeczky finds his scoring touch when he plays us and Sammuelson for breaking Pav's hand. Plus, I'm a little biased with Lils, in case you can't tell. ;)

Sorry, that was a bit of a generalization. I never liked either one of them when they were here. I especially don't like them now because Kopeczky finds his scoring touch when he plays us and Sammuelson for breaking Pav's hand. Plus, I'm a little biased with Lils, in case you can't tell. ;)

I hated Koper and glad he went bye bye... As for Sammy, he was touch-n-go @ times, but got the job done. Yeah, it was a freak accident with Pavel's hand...

I was secretly hoping we were able to get Lils back @ trade deadline, but... :(

I am starting to get impatient for this game to start...

Me need hockey

Edited by Rivalred

While Abby hasn't been playing great, I don't like seeing him scratched against the Ducks. They're a tough team that likes the try to push the Wings around.

Abdelkader wouldn't make a difference. He's scared of Tom Kostopoulos.

So is the Wings game going to be on FSD or FSD+? I see the Pistons game is on now, but its in the final quarter so the Wings might be on after.

Yeah I am wondering the same thing

so since abby finally got scratched does that mean he stops being a ****** next game he plays?

I would ask you and others not to refer to female body parts in a derogatory way when talking about hockey. Women have nothing to do with the men's teams except to support them. To use words like you used (more than once)is totally unassociated, hurtful, offensive, demeaning and actually pretty adolescent because those words are not related in any logical, reasonable sane way to men's hockey. So please stop doing it.

Thank you.

Franzen-Datsyuk-Hudler

Cleary-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi

Hmmmmm? Interesting. Must really want to see if this can get Mule going again or something. I do like Clears and Hank together. Might allow the Todder to float a little more than usual though with 2 hard working guys on his line. hehe.gif

I think HDC has to stay together but whatever works. WIN!

By Toddler you mean Franzen, right? Because despite the fact he puts up 30-40 goals, he is probably the laziest player on the team.

A terrible, nobody goalie that everyone expects to be lit up, what could possibly go wrong... :ph34r:

Ellis, you mean the guy that pushed Vokoun out of Nashville with his strong play? He may not be a star, but he is definitely skilled.

Or better yet, the first. Wouldn't mind seeing another G. Howe Hat Trick from #13. Wonder if Lils will be playing?

Lilja has been in Anaheim's top 4 all season; can't see why he wouldn't.