• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/2 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I have it on good authority that the owner of the original "Red Game Day Thong" will be at the game tonite. Guaranteed win.

4-2 Wings as a result of an empty netter with @ 2:30 left in the 4rd.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

How about another beatdown from the guy in your signature?

I like Datsyuks hands way to much to have him try that recovering wrist with a punch.... As much as it would be nice to see Datsyuk KO Perry it would never be worth losing him over. Ericsson can be replaced if the worst case scenario happened... And quite frankly some one needs to step up for that gutless prick thinking he should even try to tilt with Datsyuk. Ericsson has gone with him before and tossed him around pretty good.... Make a statement kid just like you did with Franzen... He out reaches a lot of guys in the league so as long as he doesn't try tilting with a heavy he should fair okay...

I like Datsyuks hands way to much to have him try that recovering wrist with a punch.... As much as it would be nice to see Datsyuk KO Perry it would never be worth losing him over. Ericsson can be replaced if the worst case scenario happened... And quite frankly some one needs to step up for that gutless prick thinking he should even try to tilt with Datsyuk. Ericsson has gone with him before and tossed him around pretty good.... Make a statement kid just like you did with Franzen... He out reaches a lot of guys in the league so as long as he doesn't try tilting with a heavy he should fair okay...

Agree on Dats, that was cool that he stood up for himself but let's not make that a habit. Abs and Big E will certainly have their hands full with the guys Anaheim can ice: Chipchura, Getzlaf, Ruutu, Winchester, Parros, Perry, Ryan, Beauchemin, Brookbank, Sbisa, Sutton. (and I'm not even counting Andreas "Pain Train" Lilja!)

Good Luck Boys!

esteef

I have it on good authority that the owner of the original "Red Game Day Thong" will be at the game tonite. Guaranteed win.

Didn't know there was a Ford period, lol.

Anticipated Ducks lines:

Bobby Ryan-Ryan Getzlaf-Corey Perry

Jason Blake-Brandon McMillan-Teemu Selanne

Jarkko Ruutu-Todd Marchant-Dan Sexton

Brad Winchester-Kyle Chipchura-George Parros

Better bring the lumber for this 4th line.

Lubomir Visnovsky-Toni Lydman

Francois Beauchemin-Cam Fowler

Luca Sbisa-Andreas Lilja

Edited by HankthaTank

I love how the team can throw Cleary on any line in practically any role, and he still goes out there, works his ass off and produces.

Yep. He's quickly moving up my list of favorite Wings' players. He never lets up. :thumbup:

Pee on Perry's lower body injury. Why couldn't somebody hunt him down like a dawg and kick the s*** out of him anyway? Then again, he's probably hiding from Datsyuk. <_<

I certainly hope the pain in his/her butt is worth it. :ph34r: Then again, maybe 'they' will be standing up and cheering so much it won't be a problem. :cheesy:

With the exception of one. Lils may wear a ****** bag jersey, but he will never be one like others that have left the Wings **cough** Kopeczky and Sammuelson **cough**.

I believe we were not going to extend a contract to Koper and thought maybe we were unable to afford Sammy has he wanted a pay raise or something along those lines...

Lilja was good at what he did here, PKer and blocked shots... He is missed...