• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

We are lucky as all get out to get out of that period only down 1

I missed the first two goals against. How were they? Were they soft?

Sorry about the double post, my computer acting up.

Edited by WingZNut13

Just walked in the door and see we're down 2-1, looks like playoff style hockey from the minute I saw?

Can anyone summarize how the game has been going for me thus far?

You missed a classic Detroit no-goal.

How about the Defense? They show up or did we leave the in Detroit when we picked up Mule?

Non-existant defense enabled Heatley's 2nd goal.

How about the Defense? They show up or did we leave the in Detroit when we picked up Mule?

The 2nd goal was blown Defensive coverage, but I cant say the Defense has been HORRIBLE tonight. It hasnt been good, but we have seen it much worse this year..

Sharks are playing great. It doesn't necessarily have to mean that Red Wings suck when they are down in a game. Sharks scored a pretty PP goal and later in the period dominated for two minutes. Still Wings outshot them 12-5. Jesus...

Bad News: Sharks have been the better team through 2 and we are down 1.

Good News: Still have 1 period and we are only down 1, play Wings hockey for 1 period and we can take this to OT at least.

GO WINGS!

Sharks are playing great. It doesn't necessarily have to mean that Red Wings suck when they are down in a game. Sharks scored a pretty PP goal and later in the period dominated for two minutes. Still Wings outshot them 12-5. Jesus...

I was surprised at that.

The 2nd goal was blown Defensive coverage, but I cant say the Defense has been HORRIBLE tonight. It hasnt been good, but we have seen it much worse this year..

I love how Murphy is sitting there saying "Well Salei didn't have the time to get over and cover him" when Filppula is RIGHT FREAKING THERE.

Edited by eva unit zero