• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/11 GDT: Oilers 1 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I was going to come on here before they scored. If Wings continue like this at the beginning of the 2nd period, they lose 2-1 or maybe 3-0. If they wake up during the first intermission, and absolutely stop with the many turnovers, bad passes, and odd-man rushes, we could win. Are they just thinking too much? Why can't they work through these issues?

Wrong. This place has been negative all season. After one loss it becomes a ***** fest.

lol... because everything you say is right. Try maybe 4 loses in a row and 1 win vs the West in 60 minutes in the last 18 games. You might not agree, but no one is wrong to be pissed about there play.

It is the negativity that is the problem. We can be frustrated and not happy with the play without all the other crap.

Right. This team can still play great hockey, we saw it last week and when they won 5 straight. However that didn't stop people from bitching about s***

Right. This team can still play great hockey, we saw it last week and when they won 5 straight. However that didn't stop people from bitching about s***

still pansies then :ph34r:

heres my proposal, maybe they should take all the plaayers on the red wings and inject them directly into a soccer team. no hitting, no fighting, it will be great. bet they win all sorts of stupid s***.

lol... because everything you say is right. Try maybe 4 loses in a row and 1 win vs the West in 60 minutes in the last 18 games. You might not agree, but no one is wrong to be pissed about there play.

Yes. Im never wrong :)

I agree it's fine to be frustrated at their play lately. I am as well but you just have to get through it. I don't play for them, coach them, or have any access to them. I sit at home and watch on TV. Getting my panties in a bunch cuz they are slumping is pointless

I agree it's fine to be frustrated at their play lately. I am as well but you just have to get through it. I don't play for them, coach them, or have any access to them. I sit at home and watch on TV. Getting my panties in a bunch cuz they are slumping is pointless

I guess.. 20k people at the Joe aren`t happy and Babs ain`t happy. Even though I am at home im not happy but no way am I getting my `panties`in a bunch. I blame the Curling activity they did, they lost all coordination after that :ph34r:

It's called BEING A FAN. Fans get emotional, dude. Fan is short for fanatic.

Fans have a right to be upset with the wings right now. They go out and extend a goalie's contract that does not look promising, and the effort night after night has been lacking. The wings will not be in 2nd place for very long if this keeps up. There's no excuse. We can't even blame injuries. NO EXCUSE.

I guess.. 20k people at the Joe aren`t happy and Babs ain`t happy. Even though I am at home im not happy but no way am I getting my `panties`in a bunch. I blame the Curling activity they did, they lost all coordination after that :ph34r:

That curling thing is what did Osgood in, but I think it was only a matter of time.

It's called BEING A FAN. Fans get emotional, dude. Fan is short for fanatic.

Fans have a right to be upset with the wings right now. They go out and extend a goalie's contract that does not look promising, and the effort night after night has been lacking. The wings will not be in 2nd place for very long if this keeps up. There's no excuse. We can't even blame injuries. NO EXCUSE.

I never said you can't get upset. Its about the board being extremely negative all of the tine

I'm not even sure we can call it great hockey. Great that they won, but the worrying sign is it takes them 4-5 goals a game to win 4-3 or 5-4. How many wins this year did they only allow 1-2 goals a game, or even 3? That's what I am extremely worried about for the playoffs. We won't be scoring 5 goals a game, we'll be scoring 3 or 4 at most, which means Howard has to keep a 2-2.5 goals against and I am not confident that is going to happen.