• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/16 GDT: Capitals 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Here it comes again. He was screened and was the victim of a laser shot by one of the game's best pure scorers of the last decade.

I'm not saying you're wrong here, because you're not, but why do you have such a fascination with other posters and feel the need to constantly pick apart comments? :huh:

And you too. LOL. Can goalies stop EVERY shot they know is coming? And from one of the league's best scorers, no less? And while screened?

You're a riot. You know, just because Howard struggles at times does not mean that EVERY goal is his fault.

I agree.

Howard is not going to steal many games. He will make good saves and keep the Wings in games, as should be expected with his salary.

Guest Crymson

Ovi has only done it 1000 times already and most goalies this year stop that shot all the time, even Howard said on mlive article he knows about his shot.

LOL. That's a horribly arbitrary claim.

Howard stops many breakaways. Do you actually watch games, or are you just able to catch this one because it's on Versus?

no fox sports but thanks for asking

Edited by Zonly1

Guest Crymson

I'm not saying you're wrong here, because you're not, but why do you have such a fascination with other posters and feel the need to constantly pick apart comments? :huh:

Because I'm in love with you and am desperately attempting to be noticed by you.

And you too. LOL. Can goalies stop EVERY shot they know is coming? And from one of the league's best scorers, no less? And while screened?

You're a riot. You know, just because Howard struggles at times does not mean that EVERY goal is his fault.

everyone knows what Ovi does... should be no suprise he was going to wrist it, he wasn't going around stuart. You ride Howards jock way too much.

Crymson you dont even talk about the game :lol: You look for people who dont post all praise for Detroit and jump down their throats. Give it up, no one cares.

And most people with a shred of knowledge could tell that wasn't stoppable. This time he has an element of truth behind what he says. Jumping on him makes the thread smooth too.

Keep playing boys.

Guest Crymson

Crymson you dont even talk about the game :lol: You look for people who dont post all praise for Detroit and jump down their throats. Give it up, no one cares.

I do talk about the game, actually. It's just generally in more reasonable circles.

Also, that's a hyperbolic comment. I jump on what I feel are nonsensical, unfair comments. Saying that I attack anyone who doesn't praise Detroit is very much an exaggeration.

Guest Crymson

everyone knows what Ovi does... should be no suprise he was going to wrist it, he wasn't going around stuart. You ride Howards jock way too much.

He ripped it into an area of the net very, very hard to save pucks in. If "knowing what Ovie does" makes his shot automatically stoppable, then he'd be scoring very few goals. As it is, he's the single most prolific goal scorer of the post-lockout era.

Do you not know very much about goaltending?

Does nobody think Ovechkin has an amazing shot anymore? That shot was beautiful, through the legs, perfect placement. Can you guys just understand that some shots are good and that goalies can't stop em all?

Hey one of you smarties answer my question on page 5, so I can be a more educated fan...please. :P

Ask Crymson. He's the hockey guru apparently. He knows all. He's actually Mike Babcock on his laptop.

Does nobody think Ovechkin has an amazing shot anymore? That shot was beautiful, through the legs, perfect placement. Can you guys just understand that some shots are good and that goalies can't stop em all?

No goalie is stopping that shot, through the legs & stick of a defenseman. Period.

Guest Crymson

Rather have him making a game saving save. When's the last time he had a shutout?

When's the last game he hasn't faced impossible shots or not been absolutely left out to dry by the defense at least once?

I guess some people just see "LOTS OF GOALS" and don't bother looking at context.

Guest Crymson

Ask Crymson. He's the hockey guru apparently. He knows all. He's actually Mike Babcock on his laptop.

Little man stoops to ad-hominems. Poor baby.