• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/26 GDT: Maple Leafs 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Well, the team faces adversity hundreds of times in a season, so by the forum standards that means the Wings are done hundreds of times over.

Yeah. I think this forum needs somekind of a ponding experience similar to what Wings had in March 26th 1997. This forum is way too soft.

Same commercials over, and over, and over.....

It's a good thing I only have Nerf guns near me b/c if I hear about the stupid Jean jacket leaking in the warm rain one more time I'm going to shoot someone and my wife is the only person near me and I would like to have sex again someday so I really don't want it to be her.

It's a good thing I only have Nerf guns near me b/c if I hear about the stupid Jean jacket leaking in the warm rain one more time I'm going to shoot someone and my wife is the only person near me and I would like to have sex again someday so I really don't want it to be her.

You're married. You'll never have sex again anyways

You're married. You'll never have sex again anyways

Much to my surprise that hasn't been the case. My wife is awesome. I freely admit I married out of my league and thank her for marrying me (and staying married) just about every day!

Detroit Red Wings

@DetroitRedWings Detroit Red Wings

Just to keep everyone up to date, Howard was shaken up following the second Toronto goal. If we hear anything, we'll pass it along.

20 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

Via Twitter.