• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

I need some help

Rate this topic

I'm having an argument with a friend who is saying that Abdelkader is not a big hitter at all. Its obvious that he doesn't watch wings game at all but oh well. I can't find any compilations of Abdelkader hits or anything really and I was wondering if anyone knew of any I could show him to shut him up lol. Leafss fans , I tell ya :rolleyes: oh and I know this seems childish but whatever, any help will do

Well, how do we define big hitter?

Well hes saying Armstrong, Rosehill and Brown are all bigger hitters lol.

Brown only has dirty hits, Rosehill can hit for a fighter but still thats not as good as Abdelkader and Armstrong has a few headhunting incidents and thats about it.

Abdelkader is one of the harder hitting forwards in the league I think personally, hes 20th in hit count.

Guest Shoreline

Maybe you should just show them how poorly ranked the Leafs are in virtually every category, or how the Leafs gave up way more shots (and goals) while on the power play against Montreal than actually achieving themselves.. making hits a rather pointless discussion.

Edited by Shoreline

Maybe you should just show them how poorly ranked the Leafs are in virtually every category, or how the Leafs gave up way more shots (and goals) while on the power play against Montreal than actually achieving themselves.. making hits a rather pointless discussion.

You obviously dont live around leaf fans.

They grasp at straws to chirp about the red wings everytime they get the chance. They usually will just use the euro softies argument but I just say yeah that got us 4 cups. But this Abdelkader thing is annoying because Brown and Armstrong are headhunters who hardly hit and Rosehill doesnt hit as hard as Abdelkader for sure.

Than I went to find a few hits and had trouble finding them for some reason lol

Guest Shoreline

You obviously dont live around leaf fans.

They grasp at straws to chirp about the red wings everytime they get the chance. They usually will just use the euro softies argument but I just say yeah that got us 4 cups. But this Abdelkader thing is annoying because Brown and Armstrong are headhunters who hardly hit and Rosehill doesnt hit as hard as Abdelkader for sure.

Than I went to find a few hits and had trouble finding them for some reason lol

lol?

lol?

I didnt even look to see youre from Brampton lol.

My close group of friends are all die hards though and really irrational so its really annoying for me. You of all people must know theyll find anything to chirp about and the whole golf jokes dont really phase them anymore

Oh and does anyone have the video of that ABdelkader hit on Seabrook from todays game?

Guest Shoreline

I didnt even look to see youre from Brampton lol.

My close group of friends are all die hards though and really irrational so its really annoying for me. You of all people must know theyll find anything to chirp about and the whole golf jokes dont really phase them anymore

Oh and does anyone have the video of that ABdelkader hit on Seabrook from todays game?

I don't. It was a good look though, if you mean jarring Seabrook with what looked like an elbow to the head. :lol: