• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

BOSTON VS MONTREAL

Rate this topic

gHooP3.jpg

:lol: Fine incoming..

"Not part of who I am, or what I ever have been," Ference said. "It’s looks awful, I admit it and I completely apologize to how it looks."

Yeah, sure "glove malfunction". I had a "glove malfunction" on the road the other day when I almost got side swiped. LOL

Andrew Ference claims glove got stuck during fist pump

“It looks awful,’’ said Ference. “I just saw it. I can assure you that’s not part of my repertoire. I don’t know if my glove got caught up or what. I can assure you that’s not part of who I am or what I ever have been. It looks awful. I admit it. I completely apologize to how it looks. But I can assure you — you guys have covered me long enough to know that’s not part of my repertoire. I was putting my fist in the air. I’m sorry. It does look awful. I don’t know what else to say.’’Ference could be disciplined for the one-fingered salute. Earlier this season, Montreal defensemanJames Wisniewski, then with the Islanders, was suspended for two games for making a lewd gesture at the Rangers’ Sean Avery.

“All I can do is tell you the truth. And that’s the truth,’’ Ference said of his intentions. “I totally agree that it does look bad. But I can assure you that’s not part of who I am or what I ever will be. I know it looks bad, but I think my glove got caught up there, pumping my fist. I don’t score too many goals. That’s about all I have in my repertoire.’’

Ference had a goal and two hits in 19:56 of ice time. If Ference is suspended, the Bruins would be without a valuable two-way defenseman.

“I didn’t see it, so I can’t comment,’’ coach Claude Julien said. “I’ve heard about it. I didn’t see it at all. I haven’t even had a chance to talk to Andrew. If you ask me, I’m surprised. Because that’s not Andrew at all. I’m shocked. Again, I don’t know whether it happened or what. But I’d be very surprised. That’s not his style at all.’’

Ah yes, the Chewbacca defense!

chewbacca_defense.jpg

Guest Shoreline

Despite no goals there were plenty of chances, and a few saves by non-goalies.

I never figured out who gets credit, if anyone, if a non-goalie makes a save on a shot on goal..

Guest Shoreline

Can someone please get Don Cherry off of TV wearing a tuxedo/suit like that? That is probably one of the worst things I have ever seen.

Grapes is known for his, er, eccentric? style of suits and ties.. I think a couple days back the wife commented on his purple suit. This time it was a little bit of a lighter, lavender'ish suit admittedly not very pretty.

Guest Shoreline

Dang Marchand got a minor penalty for blasting Plekanec with a punch with gloves off. Got away with one there.

Guest Shoreline

Lucic... can't understand how he f***ed that pass up.. that was a wide open Bruin he tried to pass to and way too soft.

Ice getting bad in the Boston end.

LOL Price almost pulled a Marc Andre Fleury.

Edited by Shoreline

Lucic... can't understand how he f***ed that pass up.. that was a wide open Bruin he tried to pass to and way too soft.

Ice getting bad in the Boston end.

LOL Price almost pulled a Marc Andre Fleury. The Bruins should be fined $500 and thrown in jail for ruining the ice.