• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gnredwing

Red Wings will win this series

Rate this topic

I know the Wings will win this series, thats why I am not the least bit worried. Game 3 Wednesday night is going to be huge and that victory is going to get us going and will be the Sharks demise. Once the Red Wings win this series and everyone knows I have insights to the future, you can ask me anything you want. Wings in Seven, you heard it from me first!

Sharks look like a totally different team which could possibly take this all the way to the Finals. We shall see, but after these 2 efforts of them being in our zone for about 48 minutes of play, they have 2 goals each game with Jimmy's brilliance. Not entirely impressed to be honest but where have we been? Hank is definitely not 100% but has been just about the best player for us still. The hunger I felt like we had has completely disappeared. I can't believe they are letting the Sharks get in their heads.

Edited by HankthaTank

I want in on that 100.

I don't want them to lose, but the calls, momentum, play, all signify we will lose. It isn't over yet, but if we lose either of the next games it surely is over.

I really wish that Chicago won and was playing the Sharks now.

Guest mjtm77

well you were wrong last year.......... why should we believe you?

Until the wings show they are hungry and that they dominate and win these next two games, I'm really not sure. I always believe the wings will be fine, and I have no reason to doubt that now. But the Sharks are a great team that has a great coach. They wanted to become the Red Wings and by hiring Todd a few years back this is what the Wings used to be. I'm gonna believe in the wings until they are knocked out of the playoffs, but everyone has to step up other than 13, 40, 5, 35, 11, 43, I'm looking at you Franzen, Holmstrom, and Hudler, and I just don't know if that's gonna happen, I see Franzen and Hudler playing the same way until its too late like last year. We have a chance to save our season by getting even in the series, but right now we are San Jose's ***** until we do something about it.