• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Winger19

Vancouver Media already playing "wings too old" card

Rate this topic

^ This :thumbup:

Now that there are multiple Vancouver threads, I'm really feeling like these are bad ju-ju for tonight. After the highest euphoria usually comes a really hard fall, so I'm getting nervous about how positive people are feeling. I know it's weird, but I almost feel like everyone counting San Jose out, considering how tight this series has been and how they've been able to dominate entire games, might be angering the hockey gods.

Now that there are multiple Vancouver threads, I'm really feeling like these are bad ju-ju for tonight. After the highest euphoria usually comes a really hard fall, so I'm getting nervous about how positive people are feeling. I know it's weird, but I almost feel like everyone counting San Jose out, considering how tight this series has been and how they've been able to dominate entire games, might be angering the hockey gods.

Fortunately though -- no one here is stepping on the ice in San Jose tonight.

Is this article even for real?? I mean come on how many times are ya gonna use the Wings Are Too Old BS. If Vacouver thinks they are just going to walk into next round and zoom straight to the Cup then they are even more stupid than I orginally expected. No matter who winds tonight I expect a great West Conf Finals. I give full respect to the Canucks for having a great season and a great playoffs so far, maybe they win the Cup maybe not but it sounds to me like they are counting their chickens way to fast. Even if they make it to the Cup Finals Boston and Tampa Bay are both great teams. Now I admit match up wise Vacouver would probably have the advantage of either Boston or Tampa but they need to focus on the next round first before they even think about a Cup. I'm sick of hearing about the Wings being to old, we've already taken that s*** and threw it out the window. Now I'm rooting for any team but Vacouver even more because I don't like Canadian teams and now thanks to this article I HATE the Vancouver Canucks, and hope someone puts them away in the next round. Go Wings!!

Edited by Dimaline312000

I know the Wings are going to advance because the killer whales have arrived in Vancouver's harbor. Drawn by the crimson tide of Detroit red slowly rising it lures them with the promise of fresh blood and they, like their fans... are hungry :showoff:

Canucks notes for the day

Yesterday I reported here that Manny Malhotra skated on a Canucks day off with Jeff Tambellini. Canucks nation going wild.

Today, Malhotra participated in full practice and centred the fourth line on line rushes. Canucks nation going insane.

Mike Gillis told the Team 1040: "It is extremely unlikely that Manny will be avavilable for these playoffs" -- but Gillis did not clarify if that means the upcoming series or the entire playoffs (if the Canucks should make it to the finals). It should also be noted that Gillis said something similar about one day before Sami Salo returned to the Canucks line-up.

Henrik Sedin missed today's practice. There is a lot of speculation (supported by some evidence) that Henrik is injured; possibly a hip injury.

Ryan Kesler was on "JIm Rome is Burning" today. Pretty standard fare; nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Canucks notes for the day

Yesterday I reported here that Manny Malhotra skated on a Canucks day off with Jeff Tambellini. Canucks nation going wild.

Today, Malhotra participated in full practice and centred the fourth line on line rushes. Canucks nation going insane.

Thats absolutely awesome news..!! :clap: