• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Shoreline

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs. (2) San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Damn, Don points out that it shouldn't have even been an icing either.. Quite unfortunate

And how about Marleau having a nap on that dump in when he had a shot at an empty net? Better not come back to bite you

Edited by T-Ruff

Guest Shoreline

I'm actually surprised Vancouver was called for icing with around a minute left. All game players were dumping the puck in before the red line and no icings were called. Gotta love the way refs just arbitrarily call s*** instead of just doing it every time or not at all.

Guest Crymson

Damn, Don points out that it shouldn't have even been an icing either.. Quite unfortunate

That was something virtually impossible for a linesman to see.

Guest Shoreline

I wonder if Couture even realizes that everyone notices that he's diving..

Guest Shoreline

I don't think I've seen the Canucks carry the puck in the San Jose zone once yet in OT when their defense is back. Just pure dumping in and several times behind the red line. I get the feeling Vancouver is nervous.

Edited by Shoreline

Guest Shoreline

No one told Salo to shoot it before the buzzer went off? He had plenty of time and just started deking around like he had all day.

Wow. Kesler got his head up at the very last second.

These teams can actually play some good hockey when the refs swallow their whistles and don't fall for all the dives. One of the Sedins stopped behind the net to take off his glove and check for a high stick to the face...