• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#121 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:37 PM

"After the first 10 picks itís wide open," Nill said. "From 20 to 50 thereís a lot of the same (quality of) players. Thereís something to like about them, but they have weaknesses. Depth-wise, itís good. You can get a good player in the second round as well as the first."

http://www.mlive.com...emen_in_nh.html

Perhaps a trade down for more picks is coming?

#122 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

Will be at the draft in my Wings jersey!
hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#123 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:07 PM

That is always a safe bet. I honestly think there are two or three guys that if they are there he will jump at, after that I think he always drops down.

I just can't picture him taking anyone but a defenseman first... unless it is a surefire superstar.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#124 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

Jamie Oleksiak That is my dark horse pick.

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#125 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,618 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:15 PM

I've seen a couple of mocks, having him take a couple different Swedish defensemen! If he does that, I will absolutely puke...come on Holland, if he's there, Joe Morrow!

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#126 dragonballgtz

dragonballgtz

Yu-Gi-HOE

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:16 PM

It's the Red Wings way... which happens to work

#127 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:26 PM

I am betting on a first pick trade. The Oilers are going to drop to three and take Larsson.

#128 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

• Silver Booster
  • 8,618 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:30 PM

It's the Red Wings way... which happens to work

Well, Ferraro seems to be dropping of the radar, so far that drop down hasn't worked out...

www.thinkdunes.com

#129 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

• Silver Booster
  • 8,618 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

:hysterical: at the negs because I said I would puke if he drafts Swede's. I guess nobody can even have an opposing opinion on who they'd like to see drafted. It's not like I said "I hate (insert nationality here)" I simply just said, in not so many words, I think the organization has enough influx of European defensemen. I would really love to see Morrow drafted instead of Jonas Brodin. Come on folks, lets remember how the negs and positives are supposed to be used. Of course when someone negs someone else, they never have the balls to admit it and explain why. Negs are not used because someone has an opposing opinion, but some kiddies just can't handle open forums...

Let me put it politcally correct for you: Its my personal opinon that Joe Morrow would bring more to the future of this hockey club than Jonas Brodin would. If Holland has both of these players available at #24 and opts for Brodin, I will be very disappointed...

www.thinkdunes.com

#130 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

If anyone is going to be away for the draft, I am going to try and tweet all the developments. my twitter is the same as my name here.

#131 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

I hear Dallas is looking to trade out of 14th. Something to keep in mind.

#132 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

#NHLDraft I am ready for it. This is going to be fun. @Majsheppard if you want the retweets of all the action.

#133 dragonballgtz

dragonballgtz

Yu-Gi-HOE

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

http://www.tsn.ca/dr...ature/?id=44174 nice central information

Well, Ferraro seems to be dropping of the radar, so far that drop down hasn't worked out...

I'm sure that is not the only time the Wings dropped down in the draft

#134 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,264 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:01 PM

Interesting that in the article here http://detnews.com/a...0340/1128/rss16 it states Flip and Huds are expendable

Trade a few players for a higher pick if possible?

Edited by Rivalred, 24 June 2011 - 07:01 PM.

D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1