• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Travis

Trade Speculation Talk...

Rate this topic

Getting rid of Kindl means we need yet another d-man.

Smith would slot right in Kindl's spot. I fully expect Smith to beat out Kindl (if he is still here) for the final spot in camp.

I think Flip, Kindl + could fetch Burns if he really is available.

Getting rid of Kindl means we need yet another d-man.

but at least we'd be in the same spot we are now, at least 2 maybe 3 D-men. Of course if Kindl was traded, who would be #7 then, Janik?

Smith would slot right in Kindl's spot. I fully expect Smith to beat out Kindl (if he is still here) for the final spot in camp.

ugh! Please throw Hudler in there too! If we trade Flip and keep Hudler, argh!!!!!!

but at least we'd be in the same spot we are now, at least 2 maybe 3 D-men. Of course if Kindl was traded, who would be #7 then, Janik?

If Kindl gets traded we need a 6th defenseman.

Rumor, Campbell dealt to Columbus.

As in Brian? But he's a leeaaaddeeerrr. That'd be kind of a backwards move for Columbus, no? Pretty big contract to undertake.

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Am told Regehr hasn't totally closed the door on Buffalo, but wants to see what other teams are interested in him before making final call

Guest CaliWingsNut

Reports are that Campbell is in play, but NOT traded to CBJ.

Anyone who might not be around for the Draft or trades, I will be scouting and tweeting if you are looking for any info on the road.

Real_ESPN_LeBrun:

From Jesse RT @ESPNChiHawks: I was told Brian campbell was asked as recently as the last day or so to waive his no-trade but turned it down

Guest Crymson

Wouldn't be surprised if Flip is dealt but Kenny doesn't have the stones to pull it off. If Burke can get Liles for a 2nd, any combination of Flip, Hudler, Kindl and a pick could land the Wings a legit D man.

He doesn't have the stones? lol. I don't think that has anything to do with it. Also, JML is not a very good defenseman. He's extremely streaky and sucks defensively.

Anyone else think Regher would look great in a wings uniform?

Calgary wants to clear cap space, Hudler for Regehr straight up?

No, I don't think he'd look great in a Wings uniform, because he can't move the puck for sh*t. He's about as unskilled offensively as they come. He wouldn't fit.

And lol @ Hudler for him. Hudler costs nearly $3m. Calgary would trade for picks, not for a forward who's overpriced for what he brings to the table.

Apparently Columbus' GM denied it on TV. Not that it means anything.

I find it hard to believe that Columbus would willingly take on one of the worst contracts in the league.

I find it hard to believe that Columbus would willingly take on one of the worst contracts in the league.

Same. After the progress of the Carter trade yesterday, it would be an enormous step backwards.

The only reason I said it doesn't mean much is because Edmonton's GM denied the Smyth trade shortly before it happened, too.

Guest Crymson

Minnesota needs scorers. Their best scoring forward now is Koivu. They'll be looking for forwards who can score. Filppula can put up points, but he's more valuable defensively. Kindl is a defenseman who may or may not be anything better than a third-pairing man. Any pick we offer will be a late-rounder, barring the team doing terribly next season.

Not happening.

Also, lol @ the people who look at Kindl and say that he won't be very good, and then say that other teams will want him because he's got a lot of potential.

Guest CaliWingsNut

LOL! @Eklund

Malkin to Pittsburgh Rumor. SERIOUSLY from a SOURCE

Then it's:

Malkin to Toronto....sorry! GULP....have at me. SERIOUSLY though

Now it's:

Let's just move on....:) It's a REAL rumor. I report rumors. I will just say....me personally, NO WAY MALKIN GOES ANYWHERE. move on...
Edited by CaliWingsNut