• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mmamolo

RFAs Who Did Not Receive Qualifying Offer

Rate this topic

I like Stewart too, but lets not make him out to be more than he is, this is the 2nd time that his team has elected to NOT qualify him and these are both teams that needed scorers... there may be more to him behind the scenes that we do not want (locker room cancer, partier, etc...) and ALSO, 39 points is his career high averaging 15 min a night...

I wouldn't mind him coming here, but lets keep things in perspective...

i just think he could be a good fit in the right situation. but your right, there could be more to this than we know..

I think Kyle Chipchura would be a good fit here. Good penalty killer. Gritty guy. Also, Anthony Stewart wouldn't be bad, but at the same time, this isn't the first time a team has chosen not to send him a qualifying offer. I hope Dan Carcillo finds a home, although I doubt it will be here. Maybe a reunion with Phoenix?

Anton Stralman isn't being qualified by the Blue Jackets. He is young but would be a bit of a gamble. But has potential and honestly is better than Ericsson who is right handed and could play the 2nd PP.

Sorry Konnan, but you were wrong again...

Yeah, the vast majority of that list wouldnt get more than a 2-way from the Wings because of their depth. Jake Dowell and obviously Rat Boy Tyler Kennedy are two other surprising names. But they're probably still negotiating with CHI and PITT and may never see UFA Status

That's obviously not true, or else they'd have qualifying offers.

Sorry, but that's not necessarily true.

Technically no, but logically yes.

Although it usually happens that doesn't mean technically or logically yes.

Logically, if they had offered a contract, it would have been at least 5% more than their previous ELC. Sensibly it wouldn't make sense to not offer a slightly higher contract to a skillful RFA. So it seems these teams just want nothing to do with these players, hence them not negotiating contracts with them.

Don't take it too personally, I'm just messing with you.