• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/30 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blackhawks 3

Rate this topic

Just once this season, can we lose 3-2 in overtime instead of regulation, y'know, just like the rest of the league does on a nightly basis? Only 1 loserpoint all season is the difference in the standings right now.

haha, tell me about it. this is what my other thread was about.

Its obvious that the Wings arent going to be able to catch the Hawks this season, they are just the better team.

Hopefully we meet in the playoffs, great game last night.

For some reason I just can't manage to fear the hawks in the playoffs

Its obvious that the Wings arent going to be able to catch the Hawks this season, they are just the better team.

Hopefully we meet in the playoffs, great game last night.

One meeting out of six in December determined that for you? The Red Wings are in their toughest portion of the schedule right now and only trail by five points with a game-in-hand still.

Last night was hardly a strong indicator the Hawks are better. They won by a single goal on their home ice in a game where the refs called everything against Detroit and nothing against Chicago. Flip the powerplay advantage around and I guarantee the result isn't the same.

Edited by GoWings1905

Guest stinky fish taco

bingo.