• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/30 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blackhawks 3

Rate this topic

This game is starting to illustrate why the Wings won't get past the Hawks, Sharks or Canucks in a 7 game series. I guess they are where they are in the standings e.g. 4th place and behind the Hawks, Canucks & Sharks. I am sick of coming up short every year since 2008.

This game is starting to illustrate why the Wings won't get past the Hawks, Sharks or Canucks in a 7 game series. I guess they are where they are in the standings e.g. 4th place and behind the Hawks, Canucks & Sharks. I am sick of coming up short every year since 2008.

It's a pretty even game.

Please explain this with evidence from this game.

I wouldn't bet on that. No one can go from crap to spectacular like the Wings.

It's a pretty even game.

Yes and the Wings can't break away from the Hawks e.g they get 2 leads to work with and they give it right back. Where is the scoring gone? They are far too inconsistent in the goal scoring department and they thus can't put teams away as 1 goal leads are never safe with this team anymore.

we need a sniper mule isnt cutting it

his problem is just that he's so invisible when he isn't scoring on a wrist shot from 60 feet out. I wish he would crash the net with speed the way he did when the Wings were trying to come back last week against the Flames