• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#21 ace76

ace76

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:48 PM

Should be a good game, hope the crowd is loud and revs up the guys for this one. Can't wait , keep that record going

LGRW!!!!!!!!!

#22 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

A friend that doesn't enjoy watching the Wings? Sounds like he/she shouldn't be a friend to me!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

My friends do enjoy hockey, but I only have 1 tv and the kids will be using that for wii. The sacrifices you have to make as a parent. Normally there is no option in my house it's hockey or go find something else to do.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#23 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

My friends do enjoy hockey, but I only have 1 tv and the kids will be using that for wii. The sacrifices you have to make as a parent. Normally there is no option in my house it's hockey or go find something else to do.

Land o'Goshen, Dawn! Tell the kids the wii broke and they'll have to go play with the Lincoln Logs. Then watch Wings. Sacrifices, indeed! There are sacrifices and there are sacrifices. Listening to Justin Beiber is a sacrifice. Giving up the Wings is torture!

#24 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:08 PM

Tonight's Officials
Referees Dean Morton (#36) & Kevin Pollock (#33) Linesmen Scott Cherrey (#50) & Mike Cvik (#88)

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#25 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

Posted Image

#26 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

Really feel the Wings come out playing here! I still feel like they have something to prove to someone.

With Tartar being called up, this could not only be his chance to make is mark as a prospect but also could give us a piece to trade with as the deadline draws near. I'm not a big fan of making a move unless it makes 100% sense. I also don't know Tartar's trade value, but I have to think if he plays a few games up and plays them well, there is no way his prospect value couldn't rise.
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#27 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

With the recent trade between Nashville and Montreal, does Hal Gill play in the game tonight?
Posted Image

#28 redwingfan19

redwingfan19

On a mission

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:54 PM

With the recent trade between Nashville and Montreal, does Hal Gill play in the game tonight?

don't know if the habs are at home or on the road but it is possible depending on the circumstances.
You may not like tough hockey, but it's winning hockey.

Mitch Callahan: 48GP, 6G, 3A, 9PTS,+/- -3, 103PIMS

14 Fighting Majors

#29 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:55 PM

i would guess it would be doubtful. considering were halfway through the day i dont think he would want/be able to get prepared for a game with a new team tonight.
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#30 mmamolo

mmamolo

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:16 PM

I read that Gill will be meeting the team in Detroit tonight for the game. They're trying to get him there in time to dress but it will be tight
Posted Imagewww.unsportsmanlike.ca

#31 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

Hank might play tonight.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#32 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

I hope the wings keep up their home dominance tonight, and don't let off just because they have the record. Disappointing to hear that Z may not be playing, he was starting to get on a hot streak. Hopefully they can win this game, and keep Nashville out of this race for the central. :beerbuddy: Here's to Mac having another stellar game.

#33 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:26 PM

He'll be taking the warmup and will be a GTD, if he doesn't go then Tatar will make his season debut.

"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#34 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:34 PM

I would love if Gill plays tonight. Mursak, Helm, and even Bertuzzi can use their speed to go around him!!! :lol:
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#35 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

Non-puck heads are a royal pain. Of course, around here, there are NO other Wings fans that I see, personally. I wish. I try to work my schedule around Wings games but don't always succeed. I know Dawn tried to move her visitors to Saturday. :lol:

Hope we win. I like watching the Preds, and especially like seeing the Wings shut them down. Please do just that, my Wings!

'Kader and Tater-tot team up for the GWG! Miller with a birthday hat trick! :D

Thats why we need to figure something out. I may have to bring my 10 kids over when I come though....hahahahah
msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#36 Tim.D

Tim.D

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hank may play; his recovery is going faster than expexted. Gill will not play tonight.

#37 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

It would be nice to see Tatar playing his first NHL game of the season, but since Hank is on hot streak, i'd like to see him playing.

Go Wings!!!
"I consider the Detroit Red Wings one of the greatest franchises in any sport. For a player to come in and play, it's so special to wear the jersey."
-Steve Yzerman

#38 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:47 PM

I hope Hank doesn't play, get the rest and maybe Tatar can use pylon Gill to get his first trick hahaha.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#39 DETMURDS

DETMURDS

MEMBER #129 since 2002

• Gold Booster
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:17 PM

I think the Wings will score over 6 goals in this match-up. Just a gut feeling I have.

#40 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:45 PM

I think the Wings will score over 6 goals in this match-up. Just a gut feeling I have.

:thumbup: