• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Breaking Bad

Rate this topic

Almost at the halfway point now. Sunday's episode was the bomb. Season 5 has been really good so far and I swear every episode seems too short. Lot's of interesting turns last episdoe making me think this series could go in a hundred directions....

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

1. How I met your mother

2. Breaking Bad

3. Weeds

4. Big Bang Theory

5. Dexter

I guess if it was top 5. You guys should watch Bullet in the face...it's terribly great.

Rumour has it there's only 8 episodes in this season which leaves us 3 or 4 more and then the show is over completely, as is Weeds and CSI Miami and Vegas. I never thought about the watch that Jesse gave Walt, but it makes sense that it could be tampered with.

I found it on demand tonight, watching the first episode as I type this. I'm not entirely sure what I think. :D It's violent and hilarious so i'll probably give it a few more episodes.

I'm pretty sure episode 6 was the midseason finale for Breaking Bad so no more new episodes until early next year unfortunately.

So tonight capped off the first half of the season, as expected it's getting chaotic. What I caught after the show was them saying the show will be back next summer. NEXT SUMMER?! They leave a cliffhanger like that and it's done for 9 months? Ugh.

I was thinking with Gus gone that this season wouldn't be as good as the last was, but it hasn't disappointed so far. The past two episodes have been so damn good.

I can toss you a link if you want from a source you can download it from online. I do warn you, there's a pretty vicious cliffhanger and there's a long wait until the 2nd half of the last season, so be prepared.

Please and thank you!! :P

Yeah the 2nd half of season should be immense. I just have a hard time believing they are killing Walt off but we will see. No indication of that yet. But please yeah could you send me a link bro?

The next 8 aren't airing until next summer? I thought I heard around X-Mas time? Man it's been intense and I have to say this season 5 hasn't disappointed one bit. One thing though thinking about it now that maybe is disappointing is Jesse's character. Been sort of lackluster or so. Either way all pretty good episodes overall. Can't wait for the next final 8 :D

I definitely agree, Jesse's part has been "I'm out" in a nutshell. It leaves it open for so many possibilities for the conclusion though, after what Walt just did to Mike and his imprisoned informants it opened up a bag of chaos.

I'm pretty surprised that Walt didn't put two and two together after his conversation about the W.W. entry in the book investigated by Hank earlier in the series and then leaving a book out in the open containing a similar entry by Gayle. It's safe to say now that Hank knows everything, it's going to me a matter of how Walt goes out before the series finale.

And yeah, Summer of 2013. And I thought the wait for Dexter has been long. Jeez.

SPOILERS

I'm loving every second of this ride. I wasn't expecting the throwdown between Hank and Walk to occur so quickly, but here we are. I'm thinking that Jesse is going to team up with Hank as a redemption of sorts, and they're going to take down Walt together.

Anyway, I'm with others in saying that this is one of the best shows (along with Game of Thrones) that I have ever seen. I get so frustrated when I meet people who haven't watched it and they're like "eh, maybe I'll watch it some day, but I'm watching X right now and don't want to start anything". AHHHH you don't know what you are missing!

SPOILERS

I'm loving every second of this ride. I wasn't expecting the throwdown between Hank and Walk to occur so quickly, but here we are. I'm thinking that Jesse is going to team up with Hank as a redemption of sorts, and they're going to take down Walt together.

Anyway, I'm with others in saying that this is one of the best shows (along with Game of Thrones) that I have ever seen. I get so frustrated when I meet people who haven't watched it and they're like "eh, maybe I'll watch it some day, but I'm watching X right now and don't want to start anything". AHHHH you don't know what you are missing!

EXACTLY! This is one of the greatest shows ever created. And i'm not talking about in recent memory, I mean ever.

The confrontation between Hank and Walt in the garage was so intense, with these knowingly being the final episodes, that feeling of absolutely anything can happen is making it so much better.

A lot of friends were saying last weeks episode was weak and slow but I found it to be necessary for the overall build up until the final blow up in brilliant Breaking Bad fashion.

The only thing wrong with this show is that it's coming to an end.

Man oh man just when I thought I hated Walt more this last episode 12 season 5 makes me think otherwise. However he still is the ultimate liar. Without giving too much away can't believe Jesse is working with you know who. BOGUS. :(

Just started season 3, finally gave in and yes, it's awesome. Season 1 and the first few of season 2 is a bit uneven, and then suddenly the show hits it's stride. St. Michael... Did you find where to watch?

I did and I shelled out on itunes 25 bucks or whatever it was to download the final season. I love Breaking Bad that much even though I'm a poor man lol

Just started season 3, finally gave in and yes, it's awesome. Season 1 and the first few of season 2 is a bit uneven, and then suddenly the show hits it's stride. St. Michael... Did you find where to watch?

Man it's just phenomenal from the point where you are going forward, prepare to become addicted.

I'm going to try to limit spoilers because I know some are in the process of catching up, but last nights episode opened up a few new options to how this is all going to close out... i'm excited.

Rabid Dog was great as was Confessions.

Honestly the only episode I don't like in the entire series is in season 4 I believe "the Fly" episode.

I feel the same way, but if the series ends in a certain way... it might quietly be one of the more necessary episodes that gave a big hint towards the finale that a lot of people missed.

***Potential Spoiler Alert***

In that episode Jesse begins talking about his Aunt who had cancer, and how that possum continued to get under the house. He said she could hear it and would bang on the floor to try and chase it away. They eventually came out and exterminated the possum but as the cancer began to spread to her brain she continued hearing it, started obsessing over it and swearing it was still there, that she still heard it, until she inevitably died.

In this episode Walt is obsessing over the fly, the entire episode is dedicated to him attempting to exterminate it. As it drags on, finally Jesse swats it and kills it in the dramatic slow-mo fly death scene. The fly is eradicated. At the very end of the episode, Walt is laying in bed staring at the smoke detector, watching the light flash red. He then suddenly sees the fly in the flash and the episode ends.

Was this an early indicator that the cancer had been returning and begun spreading to his brain causing him to see what wasn't there and he had been obsessing with? The events of the episode tied in very closely to Jesse's story about his Aunt and what happened to her as the cancer took over. It's been a theory of mine since that episode, and considering the events of this season, the show ending with the cancer getting the best of Walt is a definite possibility.

I feel the same way, but if the series ends in a certain way... it might quietly be one of the more necessary episodes that gave a big hint towards the finale that a lot of people missed.

***Potential Spoiler Alert***

In that episode Jesse begins talking about his Aunt who had cancer, and how that possum continued to get under the house. He said she could hear it and would bang on the floor to try and chase it away. They eventually came out and exterminated the possum but as the cancer began to spread to her brain she continued hearing it, started obsessing over it and swearing it was still there, that she still heard it, until she inevitably died.

In this episode Walt is obsessing over the fly, the entire episode is dedicated to him attempting to exterminate it. As it drags on, finally Jesse swats it and kills it in the dramatic slow-mo fly death scene. The fly is eradicated. At the very end of the episode, Walt is laying in bed staring at the smoke detector, watching the light flash red. He then suddenly sees the fly in the flash and the episode ends.

Was this an early indicator that the cancer had been returning and begun spreading to his brain causing him to see what wasn't there and he had been obsessing with? The events of the episode tied in very closely to Jesse's story about his Aunt and what happened to her as the cancer took over. It's been a theory of mine since that episode, and considering the events of this season, the show ending with the cancer getting the best of Walt is a definite possibility.

Never really thought of that. Interesting.

Is it too cliche to say Walt goes out form dying from cancer? Seems too easy but Mr. Vince G keeps the audience guessing always.

I just want to know what that machine gun in Walt's trunk is for? And who if who Walt goes "SCARFACE" style on for LOL.

Greatest TV show ever.

I've heard talks of "Saul" having a spin off show is there in any truth in that?

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Never really thought of that. Interesting.

Is it too cliche to say Walt goes out form dying from cancer? Seems too easy but Mr. Vince G keeps the audience guessing always.

I just want to know what that machine gun in Walt's trunk is for? And who if who Walt goes "SCARFACE" style on for LOL.

Greatest TV show ever.

I've heard talks of "Saul" having a spin off show is there in any truth in that?

It could be but you never know with this show.

I read a few places that Gilligan is serious in his desire to create a spin-off show with Saul as the main character. I don't think it has come to light yet, or been picked up by AMC but I think it would be something interesting and he wants to pursue the possibility. Considering he's been in the middle of a lot of Breaking Bad's plot so far, you can only imagine the wide open possibilities that kind of show would produce dealing with multiple criminals in need of a shady lawyer.

I'd watch it... Better Call Saul!

It could be but you never know with this show.

I read a few places that Gilligan is serious in his desire to create a spin-off show with Saul as the main character. I don't think it has come to light yet, or been picked up by AMC but I think it would be something interesting and he wants to pursue the possibility. Considering he's been in the middle of a lot of Breaking Bad's plot so far, you can only imagine the wide open possibilities that kind of show would produce dealing with multiple criminals in need of a shady lawyer.

I'd watch it... Better Call Saul!

I think it would be fantastic!!!

BETTER CALL SAUL! INDEED HAHAHA