• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Call for the Black Aces

Rate this topic

so the Griffs season ends today. With Nyqvist, Conner and Sheahan already here who else apart from Smith will they bring into the situ? Its a pity that the Seadogs are still in the Q's playoffs as I would have called up Jurco to add some scoring threat out there!!

No seriously thou, it looks like the Wings will sign Jurco to the Griffs next year and he WILL see time on the Wings as well.

I just want to see our current roster play like they want it more than the Preds. This series will be won on bounces, and it's te hungrier team that gets the bounces.

I agree it would be nice to see our team have a bit more fire and outplay the Preds. Both teams are good quality teams I can't deny that. I don't have to like Nashville to respect their ability as a team. However the Wings have way more playoff experience than they do; they know how to play and how to Win. The've had a very inconsistent season and that will probably come into play in this series, in fact I think it already has but we need to be the hungrier team here. I definelty want the Wings to prove me wrong and win this series but I really don't think they will be able to do it. They have the ability but not that fire that you have to have in the playoffs to win. It would be great to see the Wings bring in some younger players/prospects and see what they can do but it's the expereinced players that need to bring it up a bit.