• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LidstromIsASuperhero

Will the Wings keep Kyle Quincey?

Rate this topic

Yes, you're being hugely optimistic. How many offer sheets do you see given each offseason? And if he's as good as you're saying, why shouldn't Holland keep him?

I wouldn't mind Quincey at $3M per season for 3-5, but that either keeps Smith in GR or makes him #7 if they traded Kindl and singed both Suter and Lidstrom. Not unless Holland doesn't plan to pursue Suter too hard, but I would hate for our D to be:

Kronn - Lids

White - Eric

Quincey - Smith

Kindl

....ouch....

Guest Heaten

Yes, you're being hugely optimistic. How many offer sheets do you see given each offseason? And if he's as good as you're saying, why shouldn't Holland keep him?

I never said he was good, I said he's decent. I said a d-man if his caliber isn't rare, but he's still desirable to teams looking to beef up their blue-line. He's a good top4 and can QB the PP. I guess his value depends on how many top4 PMD are available at deadline. He's not a bad dman, he's a bonehead. If he didn't take such undisciplined penalties at the worse possible time of the game, I wouldn't mind having him on the roster if we can't land Sutter.

Guest Crymson

I wouldn't mind Quincey at $3M per season for 3-5, but that either keeps Smith in GR or makes him #7 if they traded Kindl and singed both Suter and Lidstrom. Not unless Holland doesn't plan to pursue Suter too hard, but I would hate for our D to be:

Kronn - Lids

White - Eric

Quincey - Smith

Kindl

....ouch....

In what dimension would this be considered a bad defense?

Kronn - Lids

White - Eric

Quincey - Smith

Kindl

....ouch....

:unsure: Eric Roberts?

erob6-sized.jpg