• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

We Need to Trade

Rate this topic

My latest idea: Package Franzen+Sheahan+Tomas Tatar+2nd for Nash... Send Nash to Anaheim for Bobby Ryan+Etem+Welinski+1st.... Send Etem+Trvdon/Jurco+Detroit1st for Jbo or Yandle

I think we should just sign Semin and try and trade for a defenseman. These Dmen are taking owners to the woodshed. I wouldn't even be opposed to going the guys we have. It's obvious our D is not going to be that good but we can at least have some sort of strength on this team. Any trade should in my opinion involve White/Kindl, Abdelkader, and Franzen. In order to get a good defenseman.

I would love to get either Enstrom or Yandle. The real question is what is it going to take to get one of or someone like these guys.

I think Holland is probably close to ditching plan B and on his way to plan C. I just don't lose guys like Nyquist and Smith.

Agree with this post. Smith and Nyquist are important guys we need to become players for NEXT year. Unless it's a guy like Nash, Ryan, or that caliber, no thanks, we'll keep them

Sent on iPhone using Tapatalk

A trade would be good I hear a lot of talk/rumors about the Wings inquiriing about Rick Nash and that would be a good shake-up for the team however our D is what we need to address the most. We have a good Offensive Corps we just need them to get back to the way they were in 08. If we can't, than obviously we should trade someone and get some new blood on the team and add that Hunger that every team needs to make a deep run in the playoffs. I don't want to make any trade proposals and say who I'd trade for what but if we can do something that is reasonable that can help our team I'd be all for it so if we need to make a trade let's do it otherwise let's sign who we need to sign and see what happens.