• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

andrei kostitsyn - worth a risk ?

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

I'm just saying that the reports that you were talking about, aka them being drunk and out at a bar until 4 a.m. spotted were untrue. All I could remember is that it was under an hour or something stupid beyond curfew and it didn't involve alcohol.

This is what I posted:

They were spotted at a bar in Scottsdale (a 45 minute drive from the hotel at which they were staying) at 1:00 AM on the night before the game.

Nowhere did I say they were out until 4 AM, nor that they were intoxicated. And for the record (though "for the record" should not be necessary, as one could simply look a few posts back), you said that they were out a few minutes past midnight eating a late meal at the hotel at which they were staying. None of that was accurate.

Then again hanging out with radulov was a mistake alone on the part of andrei ... i cant see any bad influences he would have in detroit

Ha! His name is Jiri Hu... oh wait, nevermind...

In all seriousness, no need for another forward. As others have said, we've already got more than enough. The Wings need a 7th defender, not a 16th/17th forward.

Ha! His name is Jiri Hu... oh wait, nevermind...

In all seriousness, no need for another forward. As others have said, we've already got more than enough. The Wings need a 7th defender, not a 16th/17th forward.

Nope. Sign some replacements for whoever we're trading for a defender.

Guest Crymson

Nope. Sign some replacements for whoever we're trading for a defender.

There aren't any available UFAs who can replace Filppula.

This is what I posted:

Nowhere did I say they were out until 4 AM, nor that they were intoxicated. And for the record (though "for the record" should not be necessary, as one could simply look a few posts back), you said that they were out a few minutes past midnight eating a late meal at the hotel at which they were staying. None of that was accurate.

I swear I saw you post 4am, but maybe that's me putting thoughts in my head because it's what everyone was believing. My apologizes. Although!!!! How can they be spotted at 1am with a 45 minute drive at a bar, inwhich the logs show them coming in at most an hour late! I win! Just kidding :P