• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cnot19

Divers Beware!

Rate this topic

I highly doubt a "list" will be made, but it will hopefully cut down on people wanting to dive. Unfortunately, teams would must likely protect their top player "divers" like Crosby and Kesler and they would never make the list. They need to stop calling the penalty with the embellishment, that is what urks me. If you're calling embellishment why the hell does the penalty still exist? Oh this league makes no sense sometimes. They also need to enforce penalties like they're supposed to, in which they should be receiving fines for diving (I think it's $5000). And finally, they need to allow video review and penalties to occur overnight after review.

Funny that Bieksa was so impassioned about it...the Nucks get away with more than anyone including the Pens. Both Sedin sistes, Kesler, Burrows, LAPIERRE, even Burrows. It would be pretty funny to see you own face on the diving board every time you enter your own arena.

HAHAHAHA i like the word play there. They should just throw a mini one next to the board for jokes.

It's going to be hard for the refs to catch all of it during the game. It's why I think they should review tapes. Some will be borderline for sure, but the most blatant dives are pretty obvious. Review the tape, fine the player and embarrass him publicly since he embarrassed the refs and the game of hockey by diving.

Brown is one of the worst. Go to youtube and type in "Dustin Brown dive". Prepare to change your opinion on him. He's a joke. Flopped all over the place in the playoffs last year.

i didnt think the dustin brown dives were too bad, the only bad one was the cross check from ekman larsson.

Brown dives for sure. It's embarrassing, especially coming from a captain.

But he hardly flopped his way through the playoffs. There were a couple plays, but honestly I thought he was better than usual regarding diving in the postseason.

bieksa dives... spezza is actually not that bad and not liles either. It is more of a league epidemic than just a few guys.

Brown dives for sure. It's embarrassing, especially coming from a captain.

But he hardly flopped his way through the playoffs. There were a couple plays, but honestly I thought he was better than usual regarding diving in the postseason.

he flopped his way through the playoffs, dont kid yourself. Kopitar is honorable so you have to give them that, kopitar is far more of a captain.

Edited by jollymania